Missing Item in my order

JustaShopper

Missing Item in my order

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

HELP, I don't know where else to go, I have several issues but the Main One is I am missing a item. Since there are no more of this particular item in my size I am willing to size down,, NO protocol I can have my money back please, helping me with this issue will solve 2 ongoing issues. Time is essential. I have been waiting for a call back from a "Supervisor" for more than 48 hrs, and I was told one would call me within 24 hrs.
Please Help me.
Blessings and Best wishes to all ¸.•°* ´¯`•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Missing Item in my order

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
HELP, I don't know where else to go, I have several issues but the Main One is I am missing a item. Since there are no more of this particular item in my size I am willing to size down,, NO protocol I can have my money back please, helping me with this issue will solve 2 ongoing issues. Time is essential. I have been waiting for a call back from a "Supervisor" for more than 48 hrs, and I was told one would call me within 24 hrs.
Please Help me.
Blessings and Best wishes to all ¸.•°* ´¯`•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Good morning,

Please email me any order information at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you. I deeply apologize that this is happening.
1 x

shopLC_alex

Re: I too am missing an earring

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

MelisB wrote:
3 years ago
Hello, I have not heard back from custmoerservice@shoplc.com concerning my order Order #: *** | Order date: Jul. 13, 2020
Tracking #: ****

I had ordered white zircon earrings and there was only 1 in the box I can not wear 1 earring. need to know if the other one is going to be shipped or if not I would like a paid return label as I would love to keep the product but was an error in your fulfilment/shipping department and not anything I did. thank you!
Good morning,

Apologies for the experience you've had. We've submitted a reship request and contact you via the email address on file. You may also view this information at any time by clicking Order History in your profile when logged into ShopLC.com. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
1 x