Cancelling order

RS

Cancelling order

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Since when is CHAT CS unable to cancel an order that has been invoiced? Just a few days ago I did it through CHAT. Today I was told they are not allowed.
Whyyyyyy is nothinggggg consistent?
1 x

RS

Re: Cancelling order

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ok, so I’m not answering myself, just updating.

I connected with chat again when I figured someone else would answer. This person said “sureee we can cancel”. So he tried. Then could not because he said the item had ALREADY LEFT THE WAREHOUSE?! Not buying that because all my (and everyone else’s) items have been sitting for DAYS AND DAYS in invoice mode.
I want that item cancelled. It is not going anywhere for days.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have orders from 4 days ago that just now got invoiced and have not left, they are full of it and when I do cancel an order it takes a week for it to go back in to my checking and shop lc always blames it on the bank but the back told me it is shop lc who is not refunding it right away. I sent back items that they have had for a week now and they have done nothing with them yet and they are still showing on my account, the same day that I sent back items to shop lc I also returned two items to JTV and the ones to JTV have already been credited back to my checking.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have orders from 4 days ago that just now got invoiced and have not left, they are full of it and when I do cancel an order it takes a week for it to go back in to my checking and shop lc always blames it on the bank but the back told me it is shop lc who is not refunding it right away. I sent back items that they have had for a week now and they have done nothing with them yet and they are still showing on my account, the same day that I sent back items to shop lc I also returned two items to JTV and the ones to JTV have already been credited back to my checking.
Yes, what SLC is doing is not closing their “terminal” which is why refunds take so long. It is definitely in their end. Although when I cancel I almost always get it the next day.
I returned one of those AAAA tanzanite rings (Unbelievable that the return label was USPS) and it shows out for delivery on one page and delivered on another. So who knows. I want to make sure I get my refund (that’s under husbands account).
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, what SLC is doing is not closing their “terminal” which is why refunds take so long. It is definitely in their end. Although when I cancel I almost always get it the next day.
I returned one of those AAAA tanzanite rings (Unbelievable that the return label was USPS) and it shows out for delivery on one page and delivered on another. So who knows. I want to make sure I get my refund (that’s under husbands account).
We do apologize for the time that it takes for you to see your refund posted back to your account. We issue the refund, however depending on your bank it can take up to 72 business hours for it to be processed by your banking institution and deposited back into your account. This works both directions with your bank. When you make a payment, we receive notification, and you see it quickly "deducted" from your account, however behind the scenes it does take time for the bank to process the transfer from your account to ours. The reverse is true for refunds that we issue to the customer. We issue the refund on Monday, the bank has to process the refund from our account back to the customer account, which can take up to 72 business hours.

Customer see payment taken immediately, or showing as pending, in their account as the bank has earmarked those funds for the purchase and show the deduction so that it doesn't get spent elsewhere in error.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ok, so I’m not answering myself, just updating.

I connected with chat again when I figured someone else would answer. This person said “sureee we can cancel”. So he tried. Then could not because he said the item had ALREADY LEFT THE WAREHOUSE?! Not buying that because all my (and everyone else’s) items have been sitting for DAYS AND DAYS in invoice mode.
I want that item cancelled. It is not going anywhere for days.
We do apologize that the first agent was unable to cancel the order. There are actually two steps to an order being invoiced. Depending on where the invoice is will determine whether or not we are able to cancel an invoiced order. If the order is invoiced, but still waiting in the system to be printed out and filled, then yes, we can cancel it. However once the invoice has printed out it can no longer be canceled as there is no way we would effectively be able to go through hundreds of printed invoices to find a single one.
2 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

Yah, I hate when an item is "invoiced". I assume it basically means that it's back-ordered. I have a couple of $1 auction items that are currently 'invoiced' for the passed 12 days or so, even though the same item is STILL in the $1 auction listings!! What's THAT all about?
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
Yah, I hate when an item is "invoiced". I assume it basically means that it's back-ordered. I have a couple of $1 auction items that are currently 'invoiced' for the passed 12 days or so, even though the same item is STILL in the $1 auction listings!! What's THAT all about?
Invoiced means that the warehouse is currently working on filling the order. As it has been explained in several posts already, our warehouse fell behind on filling orders due to the unexpected amount of orders generated by our clearance event AND by us expanding into a new warehouse. We do apologize for the length of time it is taking for us to get some orders fulled, however we can assure you that we are working around the clock to get all orders caught up and out the door. Thank you for your patience.
0 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
Invoiced means that the warehouse is currently working on filling the order. As it has been explained in several posts already, our warehouse fell behind on filling orders due to the unexpected amount of orders generated by our clearance event AND by us expanding into a new warehouse. We do apologize for the length of time it is taking for us to get some orders fulled, however we can assure you that we are working around the clock to get all orders caught up and out the door. Thank you for your patience.
Sure, I understand that that can happen. Just seems odd that they picked the rest of the order- some 35 or so items- but not the last 2 watches....And STILL hasn't been shipped over 12 days later!
1 x