Order Tracking & Emails notifications

Sea_Hag

Order Tracking & Emails notifications

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

Could you just pass this along to whomever is appropriate - lately, all all of the email notifications that come from Shop LC are blank. The only thing I can see is the subject line which says my "... order is arriving tomorrow...". Not only is it blank, but invariably, my order doesn't arrive the next day, but the day after. To boot, when you click on the tracking number of the order online, the arrival dates never match what the email says. This is not a huge deal, I just wanted someone to know.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Order Tracking & Emails notifications

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our delivery confirmation emails are actually timed to be sent automatically based on a predetermined estimated delivery date. Please contact us by phone or chat for additional tracking assistance if there is ever indiscrepancies in the future.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

So would it be a big deal to say the estimated delivery for your shipment is______?
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I receive those emails and I've found that if I save them and go back each morning and retrack it automatically updates the shipping information and corrects itself. You might find this useful, I have. -Gypsy
6 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@JewelryQueen . Good idea! I have to say I'm getting my orders within the 5 to 7 business days, it's just that the notifications are off in terms of the arrival date(s) and the body of the email notifications are empty. I'm good as long as I'm getting my bling, but figured others may be having the same issue with notifications.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Received a email Friday the 7th saying my order was shipped, delivery due August 21st! Its now Tuesday the 11th and the package has not even left Austin. I guess that is why it will take 2 weeks to receive. Ridiculous!
3 x