Super cheesy face masks!

crazy4jewelry

Super cheesy face masks!

Post by crazy4jewelry » 3 years ago

RE Item 3587227, and 3588842, two face masks, they are are a compete joke. I could buy 25 cents worth of flimsy foam at any craft store and make three of these. Total rip off, would not provide any protection from Covid19 or anthing else. The ear pieces broke the first ime I put the mask on. Cheap junk from China.
11 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Super cheesy face masks!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

crazy4jewelry wrote:
3 years ago
RE Item 3587227, and 3588842, two face masks, they are are a compete joke. I could buy 25 cents worth of flimsy foam at any craft store and make three of these. Total rip off, would not provide any protection from Covid19 or anthing else. The ear pieces broke the first ime I put the mask on. Cheap junk from China.
Good Afternoon, crazy4jewelry!

I am sorry to hear this! I, as well as the Moderator Team, would be more than happy to offer assistance regarding your order. If you would, please send in an email with the order details to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can look into this and get this issue resolved for you.
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

crazy4jewelry wrote:
3 years ago
I 100% agree! I was never so disappointed in SLC selling this crap to me and I really feel SLC doesn't care about keeping people safe. When the people in charge decided to sell these flimsy, ill made masks they were only thinking about profit and not the safety of people. It's pitiful.

I would feel so guilty to sell something these masks to people on the premise it would protect them. I would feel like I was risking their health.....why did SLC not feel this way? $$ was only on their mind. Even as a host, I would refuse to present it.
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Information Ladies !!!! I was considering purchasing these ! I have now removed from my cart. I thought these with the vent would be better made than the one like this without. Thanks again for the product reviews !!!! -Gypsy
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Information Ladies !!!! I was considering purchasing these ! I have now removed from my cart. I thought these with the vent would be better made than the one like this without. Thanks again for the product reviews !!!! -Gypsy
Don't waste your money. It's thin foam (so thin) and the part that goes behind the ear easily tears because it's so thin. I threw it away.
12 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

I felt the same way - cheated. These sponge masks are similar to the Japanese “Pitta” masks. The few tests done in these sponge masks show they have 0 - yes, zero - protection against covid sized particles. In Shop LC’s defense, I never heard the hosts say they would protect against covid19. I thought I’d use this mask to walk my dog since there are other dogs we visit on the way. While it is easier to breathe with this type of mask versus other more protective masks, an ear loop broke the 2nd time I wore it. Glue didn’t hold it together so I threw it in the garbage. What a waste since it costs about $10 with shipping.
14 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

What kind of quality control is this? This mask couldn’t be made any flimsier . Not even worth a dime. I wouldn’t give this piece of cr*p to my worst enemy!
No joy was delivered. :|
11 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I’m a frequent reader on this community page but this is my 1st time to post anything. I totally agree I purchased these masks too and left a very poor review . They are just plain junk and the odor is noxious smells like a rubber tire in your face. Just a total waste of money on this garbage. Another comment why is chuck clemency such a rude person. I have never heard anyone interrupt another person as much as he does. He’s on with michelle( who I just adore) and the diamond smack down well , just forget hearing anything Michelle has to offer , he constantly talks over her or interrupts. I think someone in personnel needs to have a talk with him. I won’t be watching any shows that he is on. There I’ve done it made my 1st post.
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I also purchased one back when they first got them in and it was just one in a pack for $8.99 at the time and the ear loop broke the first time I put it on and because they say non-returnable I tossed it in the trash.
9 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

They should stop selling them. I didn't buy any because the ear loops looked so thin. I figured they wouldn't last long. But breaking on the first or second time use, that's just wrong. Hopefully anyone that brought them has a better mask now.
8 x