Super cheesy face masks!

Amy

I agree with LaLa3...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I watched the presentation on Saturday by Chuck & Michele. I thought he was rude & overbearing, constantly interrupting & talking over Michele. It seemed like if he got bored or not interested in what she was saying, he just starting talking right over her & changed the subject. I know he has a lot of followers from the other channel where he worked, but I’m just not happy with the way he works with another host. I don’t think he is a good host at all. So much for all the anticipation of him coming to ShopLC. I’ll probably change the channel when he is on, like I do with some others who only want the camera on them or are screaming.
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: I agree with LaLa3...

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I watched the presentation on Saturday by Chuck & Michele. I thought he was rude & overbearing, constantly interrupting & talking over Michele. It seemed like if he got bored or not interested in what she was saying, he just starting talking right over her & changed the subject. I know he has a lot of followers from the other channel where he worked, but I’m just not happy with the way he works with another host. I don’t think he is a good host at all. So much for all the anticipation of him coming to ShopLC. I’ll probably change the channel when he is on, like I do with some others who only want the camera on them or are screaming.
I've written several posts almost identical to this one - but they don't post them. Chuck acts like the shows he is on is HIS PERSONAL SHOW and the other hosts are just his sidekicks. He treats them with no respect by interrupting and talking over them. I almost feel like he is bullying. This is 2020 and it's time to show more respect for others.

I heard Chuck say once last week that he tries to control Michele - and Michele immediately said no one will control her. Chuck yaks and yaks and yaks nonstop giving no chance for others to speak. I heard Chuck last Saturday night tell Michele more than once "stop - hold on....stop" "no, no, stop" "no wait, stop" when she would try to say something. So wrong.

I also don't like how he makes references to be "in the know" of things at SLC without explaining what he means like, "oh I picked this out months ago," "oh I got this" and "I'm working on something" "I met with so and so two years ago" - Just tell it, Chuck. I think he wants us to believe he is very important and especially to other hosts. He definitely doesn't see himself equal to anyone.

So, what exactly is Chuck's roll besides being a host?
10 x

Amy

I agree with Lala3

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Clicking on the little ❤️ doesn’t work, so I agree with Osott 100%. Also his re-starting his sentences 3 or 4 times is getting on my nerves. Time to turn the channel.
9 x

Horsepower

Re: Super cheesy face masks!

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I wander how Blake feels about all of this. He is at SLC forging his way and making a name for himself when low and behold Daddy shows up to steal the lime light. I know how I would feel.
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Masks are not a fashion item, they are for protect you against respiratory diseases. They should be made with quality materials.
8 x

YEET

Post by YEET » 3 years ago

I thought at first it was some kind of cloth, but i was surprised by how thin and spongy it was, one spray of water and your whole mask wet. It's literally the thin black sponge used to hold jewelry.
Plus some people said when they wash it it melts away.
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Masks are not a fashion item, they are for protect you against respiratory diseases. They should be made with quality materials.
I just made a post under "Silk Masks" about a study that was just released by Duke University. The moderators hasn't approved it yet (maybe they won't who knows) but I hope it's helpful..
8 x

Blaze

Post by Blaze » 3 years ago

I agree with others posting regarding these face mask I purchased $100 worth with the intent on giving to healthcare workers! These are terrible they should be pulled from your inventory. To clarify these are the vented foam ones
1 x