CLEARLY INDICATING CLEARANCE ITEMS ON INVOICES

Mrywidow

CLEARLY INDICATING CLEARANCE ITEMS ON INVOICES

Post by Mrywidow » 3 years ago

I wish that SHOP LC would implement this simple suggestion in their ordering invoices:

IF AN ITEM IS ON CLEARANCE IT SHOULD BE CLEARLY STATED ON THE LINE ITEM DESCRIPTION, NOT JUST A GENERAL BLURB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE THAT SAYS "All sales final on items purchased on the $1 Online Auctions or Clearance sections of the website and during and Clearance Event".

THIS WOULD AVOID CONFUSION WHEN TRYING TO SEND BACK AN ITEM THAT IS NOT LIKED. THIS IS NOW THE SECOND TIME I HAVE GOTTEN AN ITEM RETURNED TO ME BECAUSE "YOU" GUYS DECIDED IT WAS A CLEARANCE ITEM, WHEN IT WASN'T CLEAR TO ME THAT IT WAS. SO IRRITATING. :roll: :roll: :roll:
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: CLEARLY INDICATING CLEARANCE ITEMS ON INVOICES

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Mrywidow wrote:
3 years ago
I wish that SHOP LC would implement this simple suggestion in their ordering invoices:

IF AN ITEM IS ON CLEARANCE IT SHOULD BE CLEARLY STATED ON THE LINE ITEM DESCRIPTION, NOT JUST A GENERAL BLURB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE THAT SAYS "All sales final on items purchased on the $1 Online Auctions or Clearance sections of the website and during and Clearance Event".

THIS WOULD AVOID CONFUSION WHEN TRYING TO SEND BACK AN ITEM THAT IS NOT LIKED. THIS IS NOW THE SECOND TIME I HAVE GOTTEN AN ITEM RETURNED TO ME BECAUSE "YOU" GUYS DECIDED IT WAS A CLEARANCE ITEM, WHEN IT WASN'T CLEAR TO ME THAT IT WAS. SO IRRITATING. :roll: :roll: :roll:
In January or February, I purchased from presentations directly after a two week clearance sale. I decided to send back and surprisingly, the items were returned to me with a note stating that it was clearance and the sale was final. The tag on the rings I bought that were white where switched out to yellow "clearance" tags. This was a DEFINITE wrong done to me. Fortunately, I had evidence.

I bought Anthill Garnet rings that were the items I returned and they were presented AFTER the clearance. Long story short, it happened to many others and people were on this forum complaining. (hint hint - we are censored now).

Danielle Jackson, who is in charge of Customer Service, stepped up to the plate and handled a huge mess for the customers and we got our returns and refunds. She was a PRO and understood.

So, I see this is your first post Mrywidow, so I hope you will use this info to your benefit. I note and take screenshots of everything I purchase online and when I receive the items - I take pics of them and their tags. It should NOT be this way.
11 x

Theresia

Re: CLEARLY INDICATING CLEARANCE ITEMS ON INVOICES

Post by Theresia » 3 years ago

Agree! I screenshot a lot of items I receive and even on air presentations!
8 x