Where is customer service

Sea

Where is customer service

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

I’ve tried calling and no one answers I’ve tried chatting and no one responded there either. This is frustrating I just want to cancel a order.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Where is customer service

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Sea wrote:
3 years ago
I’ve tried calling and no one answers I’ve tried chatting and no one responded there either. This is frustrating I just want to cancel a order.
Good Afternoon, Sea!

I am sorry to hear that! Fortunately, Customer Service is here and available now if you still wish to cancel the order (if you haven't done so already). If so, please feel free to send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order number you wish to cancel and the Moderator Team and I will be more than happy to take care of this for you.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello Sea: somehow the Norell perfume ended up in my order history, & I DID NOT ORDER IT. I tried everything to cancel, but when it is being invoiced you can’t do anything, Hoping to catch it, next time I looked it said SHIPPED. I cannot afford to pay $55 plus tax for perfume I never even tested. Now I will have to return it & wait forever for the refund to show on my charge card. So aggravated. They also put earrings in my order, but I got to them in time & cancelled. This hasn’t happened before, so I guess I’ll just go with the flow & get it straightened out.
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Sea wrote:
3 years ago
You probably already know this, but if you go to the website and check your orders you can cancel from there. Hopefully it hasn't invoiced yet, because you will need customer service for sure.
4 x

Pearly

Post by Pearly » 3 years ago

I received a ring I never ordered, along with an invoice saying it was clearence and could not be returned. I don't know what to do.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Pearly: you will have to call customer service ASAP to get this returned to them at no cost to you. Also get your account credited. When I had to call customer service it was 2 am & they answered right away. During daytime hours I don’t know what goes on. Good luck. 🍀
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Pearly wrote:
3 years ago
I received a ring I never ordered, along with an invoice saying it was clearence and could not be returned. I don't know what to do.
Ha!!!
1 x