SO STUPID...

Amy

SO STUPID...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I am ready to cry I am so stupid. When they first started free shipping for $50, I really didn’t pay much attention. I did understand that auctions & regular purchases couldn’t be combined. Well I decided to treat myself & go for the free shipping & buy some very nice things I really didn’t need. The hosts are telling us to clear our carts because something might get taken for someone, so I was clearing my cart periodically. Gee I was surprised my merchandise total was about $73. Biggest order I ever had. When I got my packages & invoice I almost fell on the floor. My shipping charges were almost $30. I called customer service & this very nice, patient man explained every time I cleared my cart it was an “order.” If I would have left everything in my cart, I would have shipped free because it was considered one order. OMG my brain was fried, I want to thank the person who took the time to explain this procedure to me. I’m sure by now everyone else knows how this $50/free shipping works except ME. Oh well...😰😰😰
10 x

anniebelle

Re: SO STUPID...

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I am ready to cry I am so stupid. When they first started free shipping for $50, I really didn’t pay much attention. I did understand that auctions & regular purchases couldn’t be combined. Well I decided to treat myself & go for the free shipping & buy some very nice things I really didn’t need. The hosts are telling us to clear our carts because something might get taken for someone, so I was clearing my cart periodically. Gee I was surprised my merchandise total was about $73. Biggest order I ever had. When I got my packages & invoice I almost fell on the floor. My shipping charges were almost $30. I called customer service & this very nice, patient man explained every time I cleared my cart it was an “order.” If I would have left everything in my cart, I would have shipped free because it was considered one order. OMG my brain was fried, I want to thank the person who took the time to explain this procedure to me. I’m sure by now everyone else knows how this $50/free shipping works except ME. Oh well...😰😰😰
Live and learn. Could have been more costly.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thanks Anniebelle: I feel better today. No matter how old we are we still make mistakes and we have to just “pay the bill” & keep on going. 😊😊😊
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I would have been p....d. OFF
7 x