Item number 3485364

Gem Lover

Re: Item number 3485364

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just called shop lc to let them know how they jumped the price when they sold the ring on the air and now it is $699.99. I told her when the host says they are giving you the best price it has ever been and they sell the item for double the price of what it was on the website that they are going to lose customers, I also told them those of us who shop the website see the regular price and we know when they inflate the price when the host shows it, she gave the typical answer of I will pass the info on to my supervisor. I know the person I spoke with can not do anything about this but at least if it is passed on to someone higher up it will let them know we are not stupid and we notice what they are doing.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well everyone, like always I expect the same ‘ole answers to inquiries.

We’re off to Oregon in a bit. You all enjoy your day! 🥰
0 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

Yah there is a clear problem with that item. Maybe someone tried to either drop the price too low and it defaulted to the 'start price', or, they meant to make it a clearance item at $6.99... [Note the lack of the {.99} after the {699}. Usually it'd be 699.99] (DON'T even get me started on the "Estimated Retail Value" prices.)
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I placed an order at ShopHQ on Saturday afternoon and I will be receiving it tomorrow! I can only hope that ShopLC gets their act together for the holidays. I do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about ordering too close to Christmas this year.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
Yah there is a clear problem with that item. Maybe someone tried to either drop the price too low and it defaulted to the 'start price', or, they meant to make it a clearance item at $6.99... [Note the lack of the {.99} after the {699}. Usually it'd be 699.99] (DON'T even get me started on the "Estimated Retail Value" prices.)
I was thinking boo boo too
2 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
I notified them of that one and a couple others with the exact same problem, they are fixed now.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

That 699.99 price has to be a typo. There is no way that ring sells for that price.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
MilfordsMrFixIt wrote:
4 years ago
I notified them of that one and a couple others with the exact same problem, they are fixed now.
ANOTHER ONE? $699.00?!

Rose De France Amethyst, Russian Diopside Ring in Sterling Silver (Size 7.0) 8.90 ctw

SIGHHHHHH... 😑
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Yeah CATTICUS, those are the same ring with different center stones. They were shown at the same time. Also they were originally on the site for $19.99!!!!!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Per the Community Guidelines found at https://lcprod63.shoplc.com/communityGuidelines, please keep all posts relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.

All posts that are not relevant to the topic will be removed.
0 x