Different Prices/ Shipping special

redstarr1959

Different Prices/ Shipping special

Post by redstarr1959 » 3 years ago

Why???

I tried to place order on line and it wouldnt go thru..Do to web site problems..

So I call customer service and tried to place order and prices were different...

Then I asked about special shipping on a Friday,after I already meet the basic shipping and he said that automatic ordering and cart are different???

Then to top off he was so rude that I had to end call.

I am very fed up.

Today I got voice mail about issues,but when I called back no one to talk too.

What happen to good customer service???
9 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Different Prices/ Shipping special

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

redstarr1959 wrote:
3 years ago
Why???

I tried to place order on line and it wouldnt go thru..Do to web site problems..

So I call customer service and tried to place order and prices were different...

Then I asked about special shipping on a Friday,after I already meet the basic shipping and he said that automatic ordering and cart are different???

Then to top off he was so rude that I had to end call.

I am very fed up.

Today I got voice mail about issues,but when I called back no one to talk too.

What happen to good customer service???
I am sorry to hear about your ordering experience. Sometime the website does have sales specifically for the web. We are you able to get what you needed?

The new shipping cap limit we have is currently on TV only. However, we are working on getting it to be the same as on TV very soon! I don't have an official date yet. Do you mind sending your details so I can find out the agent you spoke with? That is something that we need to address. My email is danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have been having Web issues for a long time. When I see something on tv try to hit it on tablet nothing.I try to shop catalog it downloads 4 items and stops. I was ready to get new tablet. Ever since all these pop ups cookies etc it been not working right. I'm sure a lot of sales have been lost please tell Amir he needs a new web team sorry 😞🍀
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I have been having Web issues for a long time. When I see something on tv try to hit it on tablet nothing.I try to shop catalog it downloads 4 items and stops. I was ready to get new tablet. Ever since all these pop ups cookies etc it been not working right. I'm sure a lot of sales have been lost please tell Amir he needs a new web team sorry 😞🍀
Thank you for this. I am sorry to hear about what has been happening. We have been sharing with our team, I am sorry this is impacting your shopping experience.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one that has been having website issues. It does seem to have started with the "cookies " fiasco, and all the new banners. Sometimes change is not good. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!"
3 x