bidding someone up

wizard

bidding someone up

Post by wizard » 4 years ago

Hello,
Its 10:25 eastern here, if you look at the past 15-20 min, you will see this bidder J Olivia bidding up merilee then she stops when her last bid is matched by merilee, then she stops, she really doesn't want the item thats why she ALWAYS stops when her bid is matched. This is so unfair, please do something.
Thank-you,
wizard (judith) :(

I have reported her before,she was using a different name. (jo)
2 x

HowRevelationary

Re: bidding someone up

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

I’m sorry for sounding harsh, but Merrilee deserves to be “bidded up.” She has burned so many with her outrageous maxbids, make her pay. (If she actually follows through and purchases her won auctions, that is)
7 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Are you worried MERILEE might have to spend too much$$$$ Doesn’t look like she is! Just saying
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I find it odd that anyone would report someone else on behalf of Merilee. Odd....or is it? 🤔
6 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I find it odd that anyone would report someone else on behalf of Merilee. Odd....or is it? 🤔
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!??? Like what’s your name For real ??? Some days people still amaze me good lord!!!!!????? & I can say it now because idk if I get kicked out, off,.... oh or blackballed 😆 Lol
Last edited by SueB 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I stopped online bidding when I actually won an auction and the computer refreshed to update and the next thing I saw that someone else had out bid me. I don't know how because I always use the max bid function and was no where near the final amount. This was a premium item and it kept happening on the premium items only. I also stopped bidding when I won several auctions and found the same items cheaper on the actual site. I won an auction for $45 for a ring with an est retail value of $129 only to discover the ring was selling for $19 on the main site with an est value of $49. Go figure???? On the online auction side the est retail values was higher than the est retail values on the main Shop LC site.
4 x

SueB

I’m so done w/ the whole place
2 x

SueB

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I stopped online bidding when I actually won an auction and the computer refreshed to update and the next thing I saw that someone else had out bid me. I don't know how because I always use the max bid function and was no where near the final amount. This was a premium item and it kept happening on the premium items only. I also stopped bidding when I won several auctions and found the same items cheaper on the actual site. I won an auction for $45 for a ring with an est retail value of $129 only to discover the ring was selling for $19 on the main site with an est value of $49. Go figure???? On the online auction side the est retail values was higher than the est retail values on the main Shop LC site.
I know right!!! It doesn’t make sense??? And that’s dirty pool!!!!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I can’t believe that MERILEE is actually paying for everything she wins and most of the time she is way over paying so I can’t believe she’s reselling and making money. I just don’t understand why SHOPLC hasn’t booted her off the auctions. I was quite happy when Jo was taking her up to her max bid and now I’m thrilled that someone else is doing it. And the fact that the mods haven’t come out and said that there are hard rules for bidding and not paying leads me to believe that they are just letting her get away with not paying. I have accidentally bid on items more than once while scrolling down on my phone and once I thought I back spaced the cursor and entered my max bid only to be horrified that I left a “1” so my max was something like $125 instead of $25. So I think ShopLC should have a rule that they allow you maybe 3 unpaid items a month. After that they should freeze you for a month or so. That seems fair to me. But the fact that ShopLC has no exact policy on this leads me to believe that they profit more from the idiots that actually bid over MERILEE so they allow it to continue.
4 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

^ This x 1000
2 x