Is it just me? HELLO!!!???

RoxiJade

Re: Is it just me?

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
The website besides the community is not responding. I can't bring up my cart or shop etc. Is it me or is everyone having this problem?
It isn't just you. Cheryl just said they are experiencing problems with the website and are working on fixing it. I know this morning I jumped on and ordered something and it was working okay then.
8 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I can’t even log out of my account or access my order history or even leave a review! Why does Shop LC have so many website issues?
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I called them around 1 PM to report it, the guy I spoke with tried going on too and he could not so he told me he was reporting it.
8 x

gingerbread

Post by gingerbread » 3 years ago

Not just you. I just wasted 45 minutes on the phone with a customer service rep. The only thing I had satisfaction with - he could see my order, it had minutes remaining, but neither he nor I could get the checkout to begin. Of course I lost 3 items, all the best deals on the list. I began well within the deadline. So I'm told nobody can do anything about the situation nor (maybe) the whole auction site being down or removed. When, I told him their site was unresponsive, and with a totally new format, he too, was unresponsive. I also mentioned charging people for items before their are shipped, may well be fraud. No warning or statement was forthcoming on a site overhaul and how to cope. This business must be getting ready to go bankrupt or just run off the conscientious shopper who can pay attention when "stuff" just isn't for the patrons best interest. There's much more that could be noted. Note to self... "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, insanity!
4 x

Tizzy

Post by Tizzy » 3 years ago

My computer is just flashing on their website.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Well...the little red box is gone. Maybe IT was so overwhelmed with feedback from issues and problems with website that they got overwhelmed and in turn it caused site to crash 😳😳😳 -Gypsy
5 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Well...the little red box is gone. Maybe IT was so overwhelmed with feedback from issues and problems with website that they got overwhelmed and in turn it caused site to crash 😳😳😳 -Gypsy
How are you seeing anything? I can't get any merchandise to display. It just flashes at me.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
How are you seeing anything? I can't get any merchandise to display. It just flashes at me.
@DesertQueen

IDK. Mine is working. I'm using Chrome
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Is it just me? HELLO!!!???

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Mine is working. Thank goodness the red devil is gone.
I am still waiting for coupons.

Vicky
5 x