delivery of items

Ruby

delivery of items

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

I placed an order on 10 October and it still has not arrived. Today is 27 October. I even received a request to review the items I ordered, but have not gotten them yet. SHABBY customer service!!! :roll:
0 x

Theresia

Re: delivery of items

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

Sounds familiar. I ordered a champagne diamond ring at an excellent price on 10/8 it's 10/28 no ring. I have contacted CS 3 times and all they tell me is they will email the warehouse. I've order since then and they have all been delivered. They've had my money for almost 3 weeks, so today I finally cancelled. Sad and disappointed. All I wanted was an explanation.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
I placed an order on 10 October and it still has not arrived. Today is 27 October. I even received a request to review the items I ordered, but have not gotten them yet. SHABBY customer service!!! :roll:
Ruby,
Do you know for sure it hasn't shipped? They should know that much. I only say this because once I had an item "lost in their warehouse" & one other time the post office (less than 70 miles from me) misplaced my pkg. Good news...I eventually received both! If your order has shipped you should have a tracking # that would help locate your pkg. Good luck!
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

If anyone is from the Tampa Bay Area and your items are shipped to Orlando, be ready. I just read that a mail truck was hit and there is mail and cardboard all over the road. To top it off, it was a a big truck hauling water that hit the mail truck. Not sure if any our treasures were involved or not.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness! Was anyone hurt?!

Well, that's something that isn't anywhere near me.

But I really am so sorry for those who will be affected. 😢
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

All are ok as far as I know. Update : That mail truck was transporting mailers from an ad company.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Well, that ought to make a lot of people happy who get tired of receiving ads in the mail!

But I do feel badly for the company who paid to have those ads delivered. Especially because they were likely for the Holidays. And hopefully nothing with coupons, because a lot of people really need them.
🙁

The most important thing is that nobody was hurt!
1 x