Repick processed?

RS

Repick processed?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I finally got one of those emails, although I don’t exactly know why this happens.

Order cannot be fulfilled at this time? Repick processed???

How about you don’t take my money till you can send it then? Hmmm???!!!
9 x

Blossom

Re: Repick processed?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I finally got one of those emails, although I don’t exactly know why this happens.

What does 'repick' even mean?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

What does 'repick' even mean?
No idea {{shrug}}
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I've gotten two of those notices. I had no idea what they meant, until I noticed a ring on my RA list order wasn't there (or on the invoice). Then they shipped it when they had it in my size.

Same thing with the other time.

💕☺️💕
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I've gotten two of those notices. I had no idea what they meant, until I noticed a ring on my RA list order wasn't there (or on the invoice). Then they shipped it when they had it in my size.

Same thing with the other time.

💕☺️💕
So that sounds like they took more orders than what they had inventory for. UNACCEPTABLE! If that is the case, really poor inventory management.
Do you have the item I ordered or not SLC? Because you sure do have my money!
6 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

So that sounds like they took more orders than what they had inventory for. UNACCEPTABLE! If that is the case, really poor inventory management.
No, a repick means that our warehouse staff was unable to find the item in its location when they were working to fill the order. The item is in stock, but cannot be located due to several reasons. The item is split off of the invoice and set to one side for another team to research and find the location of the item so that the order can be filled and shipped out.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

No, a repick means that our warehouse staff was unable to find the item in its location when they were working to fill the order. The item is in stock, but cannot be located due to several reasons. The item is split off of the invoice and set to one side for another team to research and find the location of the item so that the order can be filled and shipped out.
Thank you for clarifying that Stephanie!
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

:lol: I have received several of those emails and had no idea what they were talking about. I just assumed the item was not in stock and they would send if or when it came back in stock. I read the moderators response and thought that warehouse must really be big if items are lost and can't be found. In addition, you need a team to locate the item...now I feel special that some of my jewelry pieces were that "rare" they did not want to be found!
5 x

Deena

Post by Deena » 3 years ago

Repick processed on SIX items of my order???? Wow. Really disappointed. I wanted those items, I had plans for them. I won 11 auctions, 6 items not sent. SLC obviously is not keeping track of their inventory. I won the auction, paid for it, then receive an email: Repick processed, it says, delivery delayed 2 to 3 days, the email says, then with no notification my credit Card gets credited, I have to call Customer Service and then I'm informed that they aren't filling my order??? My opinion has changed greatly about the company, and their integrity. Not happy. Will be warning everyone I can.
5 x

Deena

Post by Deena » 3 years ago

Repick processed on SIX items of my order???? Wow. Really disappointed. I wanted those items, I had plans for them. I won 11 auctions, 6 items not sent. SLC obviously is not keeping track of their inventory. I won the auction, paid for it, then receive an email: Repick processed, it says, delivery delayed 2 to 3 days, the email says, then with no notification my credit Card gets credited, I have to call Customer Service and then I'm informed that they aren't filling my order??? My opinion has changed greatly about the company, and their integrity. Not happy. Will be warning everyone I can
1 x