re what is up?

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: re what is up?

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Supposedly the items on SLC are all warehoused in Austin Texas. Some items may in be in Texas, but under this new management and new president, I no longer think that. I used to always get my items within the 5 to 7 day range or sooner. Ever since this "new" team has taken over SLC, things have been going downhill FAST. I now think they show items they don't even have yet and that they are being shipped FROM India or what other country they are sourcing from. As soon as they sell, they then ship from that country TO Texas, then there are more delays from that point forward. I have no proof of this, only an observation. From all the problems posters have posted here with SLOW or NO shipping, what else could it be? What do y'all think? :?: :?: :?: :?:
All of our product is stored at our warehouse in Austin, TX. On VERY, VERY rare occasions we have done a virtual sale without the items being in house yet, but we've always disclosed that the shipping timeframe will be slightly longer on those items.

As has been previously stated in several topics, our clearance sale was bigger than anticipated which created a delay in getting orders shipped out as even working around the clock, there is still a limit as to how many orders can get processed and packaged without rushing and creating a huge nightmare of errors. We also expanded into a new warehouse which created delays as well.
0 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Thank You Stephanie for letting us know what the reason is for some of the delays.
0 x

LUVJADE

Post by LUVJADE » 2 years ago

RIDICULOUS SLOW SHIPPING - their shipping model is not working and isn't customer focused.

I totally agree as well. They use DHL to get it in country(from India) to a usps facility. Then it ships usps with tracking. Too darn slow.

They need to do a better job of managing the customer's shipping expectations, they are missing the boat on this issue and it is fixable.

Although the shipping IS VERY SLOW I do appreciate the bargains on their sterling silver/gemstone jewelry you can't beat their prices!
4 x