re what is up?

ontnurse

re what is up?

Post by ontnurse » 4 years ago

So the site said I have won the bid then when I go

to pay it said I lost?? Have been on this site for years so what is going on?
3 x

Catticus

Re: re what is up?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

So many of us have the same question. I am so sorry, but nobody has any answers.

Just know that you're not alone in noticing the changes. 💞
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Supposedly the items on SLC are all warehoused in Austin Texas. Some items may in be in Texas, but under this new management and new president, I no longer think that. I used to always get my items within the 5 to 7 day range or sooner. Ever since this "new" team has taken over SLC, things have been going downhill FAST. I now think they show items they don't even have yet and that they are being shipped FROM India or what other country they are sourcing from. As soon as they sell, they then ship from that country TO Texas, then there are more delays from that point forward. I have no proof of this, only an observation. From all the problems posters have posted here with SLOW or NO shipping, what else could it be? What do y'all think? :?: :?: :?: :?:
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I agree.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

So drop shipping their own branded products! Outrageous!!
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Agree as well. They use DHL to get it in
country to a usps facility. Then it ships
usps with tracking. Too darn slow
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I honestly don’t think items are being drop shipped from India! They are just moving to a larger warehouse and with their massive inventory this is a colossal endeavor! Give them a break and have some patience ladies! Jeeesh! We are wayyyyy too spoiled! For the first time in about 8 years I recently ordered something from QVC and I still have not received it...it’s been 2 weeks now! What’s their excuse? I do know that ShopLC Customer Service is not in Texas any longer but they moved a few years ago! So “Keep Calm & Shop On”! 🤣💎🤣
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Agree as well. They use DHL to get it in
country to a usps facility. Then it ships
usps with tracking. Too darn slow
This is false. DHL picks up the packages from our warehouse in Austin, TX and delivers them to a USPS distribution center close to where the customer lives for final delivery through USPS.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
So drop shipping their own branded products! Outrageous!!
No, we do not drop ship our own product. There are select companies that we have worked with, such as with the mattresses and heritage watches that we placed orders for and the product shipped from those companies, but our own product ships directly from our warehouse in Austin, TX.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I honestly don’t think items are being drop shipped from India! They are just moving to a larger warehouse and with their massive inventory this is a colossal endeavor! Give them a break and have some patience ladies! Jeeesh! We are wayyyyy too spoiled! For the first time in about 8 years I recently ordered something from QVC and I still have not received it...it’s been 2 weeks now! What’s their excuse? I do know that ShopLC Customer Service is not in Texas any longer but they moved a few years ago! So “Keep Calm & Shop On”! 🤣💎🤣
We still have a customer service department in Austin, TX. ;)
0 x