Boxes

kfreema6

Boxes

Post by kfreema6 » 3 years ago

I have 2 problems with boxes at SLC. My Iliana purchases should come in a beautiful wooden box. That is what the hosts promise. I have now received 4 Iliana pieces in the blue box with white ribbon. I have spoken to at least 5 customer service agents, two claimed to be managers. Both managers promised to have my boxes shipped to me. Never happened. Yesterday my Iliana earrings once again came in a blue ribbon box. The rep told me yesterday there was no mention in my account of any complaint or promises regarding boxes. No promised call back by management. (No mention of it at all) About the horrible blue ribbon boxes....They have been coming with the glue turned brown and exposed nasty rim around the box. The liners are ripped. Corners frayed. Nasty. The product inside may or may not be in or with a plastic bag. My gold ring came sloppily wrapped in a torn corner of dirty bubble wrap. Very unprofessional. None of the other shopping channels have ever sent product to me in such a manner. The bigger SLC gets the worse the warehouse gets.The managers seem to have no power to resolve any issue. What is going on? Do not blame this on Covid. These problems started well before. I did not want to use this forum to complain like this but I am not getting thru any other way. I have even emailed the hosts while doing Iliana presentations about the wooden box issue!
10 x

Hollie

Re: Boxes

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston Can you please help this customer get their boxes?

This is what we try sometimes to receive help from customer service.
Where's Danielle?
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston Can you please help this customer get their boxes?

This is what we try sometimes to receive help from customer service.
Where's Danielle?
@Hollie,

Hi - Danielle is still around but has alot of different duties now. -Gypsy
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

kfreema6 wrote:
3 years ago
I have 2 problems with boxes at SLC. My Iliana purchases should come in a beautiful wooden box. That is what the hosts promise. I have now received 4 Iliana pieces in the blue box with white ribbon. I have spoken to at least 5 customer service agents, two claimed to be managers. Both managers promised to have my boxes shipped to me. Never happened. Yesterday my Iliana earrings once again came in a blue ribbon box. The rep told me yesterday there was no mention in my account of any complaint or promises regarding boxes. No promised call back by management. (No mention of it at all) About the horrible blue ribbon boxes....They have been coming with the glue turned brown and exposed nasty rim around the box. The liners are ripped. Corners frayed. Nasty. The product inside may or may not be in or with a plastic bag. My gold ring came sloppily wrapped in a torn corner of dirty bubble wrap. Very unprofessional. None of the other shopping channels have ever sent product to me in such a manner. The bigger SLC gets the worse the warehouse gets.The managers seem to have no power to resolve any issue. What is going on? Do not blame this on Covid. These problems started well before. I did not want to use this forum to complain like this but I am not getting thru any other way. I have even emailed the hosts while doing Iliana presentations about the wooden box issue!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can take a look at this for you. I apologize for any issues you have been having with these boxes, and I hope you have a great day!
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

If the item doesn't come as advertised, return it and insist that they refund any shipping cost. That is false advertising. That is the only way you will get their attention. When the items don't sell, maybe they'll do something about it.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Iliana products should come in its correct box, not the regular blue box. Seems the warehouse people are not packaging correctly.
1 x