Re: I’m just done...

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago

Oh no @Jewls! I would like to personally take care of this situation for you, I will reach out to you directly for information to pull up the order and see what we can do for you.

Thank you so much for letting us know there was a problem, we'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make it right for you!
Must spend more $$$$$ than I :mrgreen:
I have reached out to you directly as well so I may get the proper information to assist you! Please check your inbox and get back to me at your convenience and I will make sure you are assisted promptly. Thank you so much for reaching out to us so we may look into the problems you're having.
I would think you’d already be able to if you read this forum, my reviews, past emails, and perhaps look at order history?! Also I’m half blind and I can see a shoddy setting and prong work,... just run your fingers over or wipe over clothing if it snags.....
0 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago

Must spend more $$$$$ than I :mrgreen:
I have reached out to you directly as well so I may get the proper information to assist you! Please check your inbox and get back to me at your convenience and I will make sure you are assisted promptly. Thank you so much for reaching out to us so we may look into the problems you're having.
I would think you’d already be able to if you read this forum, my reviews, past emails, and perhaps look at order history?! Also I’m half blind and I can see a shoddy setting and prong work,... just run your fingers over or wipe over clothing if it snags.....
I do apologize I don't have access to your account information with the information provided in forums, I would like to establish a direct line of communication so I may properly assist you with specific items, returns and orders.

Thank you so much for your time we greatly appreciate the information so that we can make this smoother for you!
0 x

SueB

Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago

I do apologize I don't have access to your account information with the information provided in forums, I would like to establish a direct line of communication so I may properly assist you with specific items, returns and orders.

Thank you so much for your time we greatly appreciate the information so that we can make this smoother for you!
Thank you so much Brian! Don’t get me wrong...I don’t want to seem rude but it’s a little too late. Someone should have hopped on making things better a month ago! So no need for further emails..... I’ve said I’m done before but this time was too darn much! Especially that pink sapphire ring being called non defective buy whoever there it clearly was and I should have never had to call back to get my COMPLETE REFUND ON ANY OF THOSE RINGS!!! End of my story!!! K?!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

But.. but... @SueB they are offering to help. At least let them try...see what they have to say. What can it hurt?
2 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
But.. but... @SueB they are offering to help. At least let them try...see what they have to say. What can it hurt?
They don’t have anything else I like! The fire opal or the pink sapphire rings. I looked and rebought and still got bad product. I’m really done this time. I think if they really wanted to do something for me they could have after the first 3,4 bad rings??!! What they gonna do give me a ten $ off coupon that will expire?! Better things to do w/ my time... have a bad neck back and shoulders & I don’t need their stuff on top of everything else!!! I busted my body for the $$$$$$ I spent here and get treated just like I did at work uh uh!!! I’ve already got what I wanted somewhere else. This isn’t the first time I’ve said I’m done, 3 strikes....
0 x