I’m just done...

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: I’m just done...

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my god !!
That Grandidierite ring sold for $999 last night. Today the same ring is $1099. What is the tactic? That charging $100 more will sell better ? They are losing it !! I have a feeling that it will be shown again later, because Amit called and lowered it to $999😆🤣
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

hi ya, i left for a couple of hours while she was on.
i'd rather have a needle stuck in my eye!!!

yesterday... someone must have said "that ring will never
be $999. again." .... new tactic, raise the price $100!! that'll
show us! yer makin' me laugh!
4 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

@honey Thank you so much for your feedback! We completely understand the airing may have been confusing. We do honor the lowest price with our price match guarantee. If an item airs for a lower price with the exception of some special clearance events, we will honor the lowest price for our customers. Your feedback will be directed to the production team to take into consideration when broadcasting! Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family and providing valuable suggestions to improve our company and your experience.
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I received 10 items today:

Bracelet- all stones loose RETURNING
NEW item, Mozambique garnet ring - CHIP in center stone, poor workmanship setting stone RETURNING
AAA (not EVEN ) tanzanite ring, BROKEN diamond on setting, “artisan” tried to cover up with silver! RETURNING
Other ring that I tried to cancel because it went on sale the day AFTER I ordered it - RETURNING
Multi wear lapis necklace, lapis (not sure) is dyed an ungodly artificial blue, simply awful - RETURNING
One necklace (daughter had me order for her friend) is soooo small I can’t hardly see it. Daughter may say RETURN.

The other 4 items (one not jewelry) I will keep.

An LED notepad
Blue topaz ring
Indian garnet necklace
Barong ring

Whoopdeedoo

Of ALLLLL the things I received the ones I was so hoping would be great are NOT.

I have more things coming and my blood pressure is already rising just thinking about it. Among the items is a pair of Iliana AAA tanzanite earrings...not holding out much hope if that other “AAA” tanzanite ring (color) was any indication.

I’m just done. Too much returning, too much back and forth.

I will take my money elsewhere. I would rather spend more and receive better quality without the headaches!
I’d sent back almost every ring I bought in last 2, 3 months because of prongs!!!!!! That’s just wrong!!! Weren’t that bad before!!!! Settings are horrible!!! And they are not going to get any better until they quit skimping on the silver!!!! You CAN NOT MAKE A NICE RING W/skinny SHARP PRONGS!!! AND Idk who is setting the stones in them but I can almost do a better job!!!??? BUT that doesn’t matter you have to have a nice setting to start with!!! What are they going to do? Put all the junk in auctions and remake all the molds? Seriously doubt it!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

NEW item, Mozambique garnet ring - CHIP in center stone, poor workmanship setting stone RETURNING
AAA (not EVEN ) tanzanite ring, BROKEN diamond on setting, “artisan” tried to cover up with silver! RETURNING
Other ring that I tried to cancel because it went on sale the day AFTER I ordered it - RETURNING
Multi wear lapis necklace, lapis (not sure) is dyed an ungodly artificial blue, simply awful - RETURNING
One necklace (daughter had me order for her friend) is soooo small I can’t hardly see it. Daughter may say RETURN.

An LED notepad
Blue topaz ring
Indian garnet necklace
Barong ring

Whoopdeedoo

Of ALLLLL the things I received the ones I was so hoping would be great are NOT.

I have more things coming and my blood pressure is already rising just thinking about it. Among the items is a pair of Iliana AAA tanzanite earrings...not holding out much hope if that other “AAA” tanzanite ring (color) was any indication.

I will take my money elsewhere. I would rather spend more and receive better quality without the headaches!
I’d sent back almost every ring I bought in last 2, 3 months because of prongs!!!!!! That’s just wrong!!! Weren’t that bad before!!!! Settings are horrible!!! And they are not going to get any better until they quit skimping on the silver!!!! You CAN NOT MAKE A NICE RING W/skinny SHARP PRONGS!!! AND Idk who is setting the stones in them but I can almost do a better job!!!??? BUT that doesn’t matter you have to have a nice setting to start with!!! What are they going to do? Put all the junk in auctions and remake all the molds? Seriously doubt it!
It seems to me that SLC is now largely focused on QUANTITY not QUALITY. It is more than obvious (to me anyway) that the work is very rushed and sloppy in many many of the pieces. That is just not acceptable. The buck stops at QC but the training also needs to be addressed as well as basic standards. And when it all comes down to it, the person at the very top is the one responsible.
3 x

Moderator_Brianne

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

An LED notepad
Blue topaz ring
Indian garnet necklace
Barong ring

Whoopdeedoo

It seems to me that SLC is now largely focused on QUANTITY not QUALITY. It is more than obvious (to me anyway) that the work is very rushed and sloppy in many many of the pieces. That is just not acceptable. The buck stops at QC but the training also needs to be addressed as well as basic standards. And when it all comes down to it, the person at the very top is the one responsible.
Thank you all for your concerns, we are striving to improve the quality control in our warehouse. Your concerns are gold to us, without you we wouldn't have the direct feedback from our most valued customers to improve. I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you have faced with our products and we will certainly do everything possible to make it right! Especially with the holidays coming soon we are fully ramping up our training, please know that this information is being taken VERY seriously!

Shop LC appreciates your engagement in our company to help us deliver joy to everyone!

Sincerely,

Brianne
3 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

I received a jade necklace that Came apart as soon as I opened package. Beads everywhere . Rhodolite garnet necklace clasp came off when I was putting on my wife. They need to slow down production and concentrate on quality again! 🤬
4 x

Moderator_Brianne

Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
I received a jade necklace that Came apart as soon as I opened package. Beads everywhere . Rhodolite garnet necklace clasp came off when I was putting on my wife. They need to slow down production and concentrate on quality again! 🤬
Oh no @Jewls! I would like to personally take care of this situation for you, I will reach out to you directly for information to pull up the order and see what we can do for you.

Thank you so much for letting us know there was a problem, we'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make it right for you!
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Oh no @Jewls! I would like to personally take care of this situation for you, I will reach out to you directly for information to pull up the order and see what we can do for you.

Thank you so much for letting us know there was a problem, we'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make it right for you!
Must spend more $$$$$ than I :mrgreen:
0 x

Moderator_Brianne

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
Jewls wrote:
4 years ago

Must spend more $$$$$ than I :mrgreen:
I have reached out to you directly as well so I may get the proper information to assist you! Please check your inbox and get back to me at your convenience and I will make sure you are assisted promptly. Thank you so much for reaching out to us so we may look into the problems you're having.
0 x