shoplc cancelled my order

sque

shoplc cancelled my order

Post by sque » 3 years ago

shop lc wants to know why they got a poor survey rating in the past month for many reasons Here is the latest reason they cancelled an order that has been sitting waiting to ship for over 12 days, my credit card had been charged(so not my fault). The item is still available but at a higher price now. This after many failed transactions (poor quality, broken item, their system doubling my order in fast buy etc etc) is the final straw that broken the camel's back GOOD BYE SHOP LC may you not prosper any longer. Sadly yours
8 x

anniebelle

Re: shoplc cancelled my order

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

sque wrote:
3 years ago
shop lc wants to know why they got a poor survey rating in the past month for many reasons Here is the latest reason they cancelled an order that has been sitting waiting to ship for over 12 days, my credit card had been charged(so not my fault). The item is still available but at a higher price now. This after many failed transactions (poor quality, broken item, their system doubling my order in fast buy etc etc) is the final straw that broken the camel's back GOOD BYE SHOP LC may you not prosper any longer. Sadly yours
Poor survey rating? Tell me more.
4 x

sque

thought I said it all I've had very bad time with shoplc
poor quality: items sized wrong, cheap looking, poor stone quality
orders doubled with fast buy
crashes at key moments
items sent back and charged shipping after talking with customer service and be told no shipping charged for that return defective product
what more can i say I thought I was the unluckiest person but then reading other comments in forum I realized it not us but shoplc
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

sque wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can take a look at your order and see what I can do to help.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

sque wrote:
3 years ago
crashes at key moments
items sent back and charged shipping after talking with customer service and be told no shipping charged for that return defective product
what more can i say I thought I was the unluckiest person but then reading other comments in forum I realized it not us but shoplc
I was asking about "poor survey rating in the past month". What survey? What rating? Where did you find this?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

sque wrote:
3 years ago
crashes at key moments
I think anniebelle wants to know more about the survey you speak of.

I assume you mean the G👀gle survey?
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I have gotten two requests via email to participate in that survey. I believe an independent company compiles the results.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
I have gotten two requests via email to participate in that survey. I believe an independent company compiles the results.
The G👀gle one?

I don’t know...When I got a request to answer that survey one time I emailed back saying I had no idea which item it was for and that I was quite displeased (miffed?...poosed?) with my recent experiences (this was a bit ago) and someone from SLC emailed me back.
2 x

sque

don't know where survey came from just ask to rate my experience with shoplc how it was. was i happy with the merchandise, the price customer service, the app etc etc
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 3 years ago

I've gotten a survey also. After about 3 weeks shoplc head customer service reached out to me. Wanted to know how she can help me
2 x