Ghost Order

Teachergirl

Ghost Order

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

To one of the moderators
I placed an order today for diamond earrings. The money was taken out of the account t but no order. I called customer service and spoke to a very unhelpful woman. I was told it was a ghost order. Never heard of that ever. She said I had an " inconvenience " when I p!aced the order. whatever that means its nonsense. Now I ha e to wait 3-5 days for my money to come back. Not acceptable and not happy. She told me to call my bank if I wasn't happy.
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal information
7 x

CC

Re: Ghost Order

Post by CC » 3 years ago

That is UNACCEPTABLE . Ask for moderator help.
7 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

That is what my post is for but have not heard from them
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
3 years ago
That is what my post is for but have not heard from them
You need to tag a moderator, they no longer read every post in real time.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
3 years ago
To one of the moderators
I placed an order today for diamond earrings. The money was taken out of the account t but no order. I called customer service and spoke to a very unhelpful woman. I was told it was a ghost order. Never heard of that ever. She said I had an " inconvenience " when I p!aced the order. whatever that means its nonsense. Now I ha e to wait 3-5 days for my money to come back. Not acceptable and not happy. She told me to call my bank if I wasn't happy.
Susan Parker kisszena@aol.com
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

Can you PLEASE assist this customer -Gypsy
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
3 years ago
To one of the moderators
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with any details.
2 x