Terrible customer service

MDK

Terrible customer service

Post by MDK » 3 years ago

Ya know, I'm new to this "forum", and I bearly know how this works, but... I have been a advice shopper at ShopLC for quite some time now. For the first time in a long time I needed the help of customer service. An order wasn't going thru. I explained and she immediately asked for my code number on the back of my card, I refused to give it to her. I told her there isn't any reason why she would ever need to ask for that because it is already programmed into the system. She then abruptly argued with me claiming that it isn't. (Which we all know is incorrect information). As I was trying to explain to her she rudely continued to interrupt my every word as I was in the middle of a sentence. So much so that I had to raise my voice and stop my sentence and ask her if I could please finish what I was saying. If she hadn't inturupted, she would have completely understood what I was saying. Regardless, the conversation escalated and nothing was resolved. I resolved it myself about a day later. About 2 days later, I couldn't use ShopLC anymore claiming it was due to an email. I'm guessing it was because I originally contacted customer service through the chat line option, and they had a "moderater" call me. That's when it started. Anyway, I was so furious after that, because I had read thru the forum that others were suspended for a week due to what ever they felt was inapproiate that someone wrote, or other things. I am assuming It was because of the conversation I had with the customer service rep, and I never even swore, surprisingly enough. I have never written anything bad on this fourm thing only good nice things, very rarely. Maybe about 3 comments since I've been on this thing. And she or someone booted me off of ShopLC all together. I must say, Because of their terrible behavior with me, they missed out on a 200.00 sale! I must laugh at that completely! Wow, that was something! This was also their second chance I gave them due to their VERY bad behavior with me in the past. That was why I refused to give my PIN number to them. (I had before in the past and regreted it) I'm sure you can figure that one out with out me saying. So, yeah,their second chance. They not only lost a large sale in the mist of a pandemic where businesses are dropping like flies, but I sent possible suppliers to them as well! Wow! They treated me soooo bad. I just have to actually laugh. When you think your too big for the little guy, your on your way down hill. THIS IS A PANDEMIC, ... YOU SHOULD BE KISSING THE GROUND YOUR CUSTOMERS WALK ON RIGHT NOW, NOT KICKING THEM OFF OF YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE THEY ASKED YOU FOR HELP. AND NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER INTURRUPT ANYONE WHEN THEY ARE SPEAKING. NOT. EVER. I AM EMBARRASSED I SUGGESTED YOUR COMPANY TO ANY PERSON WHO COULD EITHER HELP YOU OR YOU HELP THEM IN SUCH A TIME OF DISARAY IN THE WORLD. UNFRICKEN BELIEVEABLE. DONT EEEVVVEEERRR FORGET WHAT YOU THINK IS THE LITTLE MAN, THEY JUST MIGHT HAVE DONE YOU A FAVOR TO SAVE YOUR _SS SOMEDAY. LOOKS LIKE YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO JUST THAT.
YOUR BEST FORM OF ADVERTISING IS WORD OF MOUTH. I REALIZE YOUR A RELAXTED COMPANY ON AIR, BUT , NEVER BE SO RELAXED AND UN CARRING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS OFF AIR. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIOUSLY NEEDS WORK. I SUGGEST AGAIN, KISS.THE GROUND YOUR CUSTOMERS WALK ON AND DONT STOP. GOOD LUCK. ANY SUPPLIER I EVER KNOW, WILL BE REDIRRECTED ELSEWHERE. BIG OR SMALL.
12 x

Harlequin

Re: Terrible customer service

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

MDK:...RIPP-EM, Ripp-EM GOOD 🎃
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston Could you look into this and help out MDK please?
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

MDK wrote:
3 years ago
Ya know, I'm new to this "forum", and I bearly know how this works, but... I have been a advice shopper at ShopLC for quite some time now. For the first time in a long time I needed the help of customer service. An order wasn't going thru. I explained and she immediately asked for my code number on the back of my card, I refused to give it to her. I told her there isn't any reason why she would ever need to ask for that because it is already programmed into the system. She then abruptly argued with me claiming that it isn't. (Which we all know is incorrect information). As I was trying to explain to her she rudely continued to interrupt my every word as I was in the middle of a sentence. So much so that I had to raise my voice and stop my sentence and ask her if I could please finish what I was saying. If she hadn't inturupted, she would have completely understood what I was saying. Regardless, the conversation escalated and nothing was resolved. I resolved it myself about a day later. About 2 days later, I couldn't use ShopLC anymore claiming it was due to an email. I'm guessing it was because I originally contacted customer service through the chat line option, and they had a "moderater" call me. That's when it started. Anyway, I was so furious after that, because I had read thru the forum that others were suspended for a week due to what ever they felt was inapproiate that someone wrote, or other things. I am assuming It was because of the conversation I had with the customer service rep, and I never even swore, surprisingly enough. I have never written anything bad on this fourm thing only good nice things, very rarely. Maybe about 3 comments since I've been on this thing. And she or someone booted me off of ShopLC all together. I must say, Because of their terrible behavior with me, they missed out on a 200.00 sale! I must laugh at that completely! Wow, that was something! This was also their second chance I gave them due to their VERY bad behavior with me in the past. That was why I refused to give my PIN number to them. (I had before in the past and regreted it) I'm sure you can figure that one out with out me saying. So, yeah,their second chance. They not only lost a large sale in the mist of a pandemic where businesses are dropping like flies, but I sent possible suppliers to them as well! Wow! They treated me soooo bad. I just have to actually laugh. When you think your too big for the little guy, your on your way down hill. THIS IS A PANDEMIC, ... YOU SHOULD BE KISSING THE GROUND YOUR CUSTOMERS WALK ON RIGHT NOW, NOT KICKING THEM OFF OF YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE THEY ASKED YOU FOR HELP. AND NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER INTURRUPT ANYONE WHEN THEY ARE SPEAKING. NOT. EVER. I AM EMBARRASSED I SUGGESTED YOUR COMPANY TO ANY PERSON WHO COULD EITHER HELP YOU OR YOU HELP THEM IN SUCH A TIME OF DISARAY IN THE WORLD. UNFRICKEN BELIEVEABLE. DONT EEEVVVEEERRR FORGET WHAT YOU THINK IS THE LITTLE MAN, THEY JUST MIGHT HAVE DONE YOU A FAVOR TO SAVE YOUR _SS SOMEDAY. LOOKS LIKE YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO JUST THAT.
YOUR BEST FORM OF ADVERTISING IS WORD OF MOUTH. I REALIZE YOUR A RELAXTED COMPANY ON AIR, BUT , NEVER BE SO RELAXED AND UN CARRING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS OFF AIR. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIOUSLY NEEDS WORK. I SUGGEST AGAIN, KISS.THE GROUND YOUR CUSTOMERS WALK ON AND DONT STOP. GOOD LUCK. ANY SUPPLIER I EVER KNOW, WILL BE REDIRRECTED ELSEWHERE. BIG OR SMALL.
Good morning,

Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into this for you. I deeply apologize you had this experience.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To MDK: I am so sorry you had so much stress & hassle with customer service. In my experience if you get a nice person, you I’ll get treated respectfully & get the problem solved. Unfortunately you got the opposite of a nice person & now you’re stuck, no fault of yours. Customer service at ShopLC has been complained about with negative comments for years. Maybe we can ask for another Customer service person to help, I don’t know if that works. Anyway I’m waiting to return $100 worth of items I never ordered. I hope I don’t have problems. Good luck🍀🍀🍀🍀
7 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

When I see that a CS isnt any help, I ask for a Supervisor. It usually resolves the issue. If not, we have SUPER GREAT Moderators to help !!

Vicky
5 x

Eve

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

Customer service is non existing now!
I emaild for weeks about expired cosmetics( 7 month expired!!!! )And items and broken items. I get ignored! I used to spend alot of money here. Ridiculous! I guess the only fix is to stop shopping here.
6 x

MDK

Post by MDK » 3 years ago

MDK wrote:
3 years ago

This is MDK again. Havent bothered to read since this post a month ago. thanks for your replies. Was even more upset when I looked at this forum and saw that they assumed I wrote things that I hadnt written, was written by others but said "By MDK" and saw one person had swore on their post, but wasnt me and Im possitive it was the moderator that had fought with me over the phone when I refused to give my pin number to her, who more than likely went into my account and farked it up to make it look like I wrote that then suspended me for a week. ANYWAY, I got more ticked off at that, THEN, saw my bank statement. OH MY GOSH. What a mess they made of my account, over charged me, charged me twice for things, and it didnt stop there... Just for the amusment of it all, I happened to check my tax on an item I bought...OVER CHARGED ME ON TAXES. NO JOKE. Im here to let all of you know, KEEP YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING. CHECK EVERYTHING ALWAYS. AND CHECK EVEN THE TAX THEY CHARGE YOU ON EVERY ITEM. I WANT ABSOLUTELY NO HELP FROM ANY MODERATER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. I WILL ONLY SPEAK TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY AT THIS POINT. NO ONE ELSE. (THANKYOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS THO). I AM THOUROUGHLY DISSAPOINTED AND EMBARRASED I LED ANY HUMAN BEING TO THIS COMPANY. I AM DONE. ... Check EVERYTHING. ANY and ALL BUDGETPAY ORDERS you might have. All taxes they charge you. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. SADLY, I DONT KNOW HOW JUST YET, TO CANCEL THIS FORUM. I'LL FIGURE IT OUT SOMEHOW SOMEDAY. (THIS IS WRITTEN BY MDK)

c
3 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

MDK wrote:
3 years ago
MDK wrote:
3 years ago

This is MDK again. Havent bothered to read since this post a month ago. thanks for your replies. Was even more upset when I looked at this forum and saw that they assumed I wrote things that I hadnt written, was written by others but said "By MDK" and saw one person had swore on their post, but wasnt me and Im possitive it was the moderator that had fought with me over the phone when I refused to give my pin number to her, who more than likely went into my account and farked it up to make it look like I wrote that then suspended me for a week. ANYWAY, I got more ticked off at that, THEN, saw my bank statement. OH MY GOSH. What a mess they made of my account, over charged me, charged me twice for things, and it didnt stop there... Just for the amusment of it all, I happened to check my tax on an item I bought...OVER CHARGED ME ON TAXES. NO JOKE. Im here to let all of you know, KEEP YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING. CHECK EVERYTHING ALWAYS. AND CHECK EVEN THE TAX THEY CHARGE YOU ON EVERY ITEM. I WANT ABSOLUTELY NO HELP FROM ANY MODERATER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. I WILL ONLY SPEAK TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY AT THIS POINT. NO ONE ELSE. (THANKYOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS THO). I AM THOUROUGHLY DISSAPOINTED AND EMBARRASED I LED ANY HUMAN BEING TO THIS COMPANY. I AM DONE. ... Check EVERYTHING. ANY and ALL BUDGETPAY ORDERS you might have. All taxes they charge you. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. SADLY, I DONT KNOW HOW JUST YET, TO CANCEL THIS FORUM. I'LL FIGURE IT OUT SOMEHOW SOMEDAY. (THIS IS WRITTEN BY MDK)

c
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize for what happened here. Taking a look through our logs I do not see any record of you ever getting banned from the forum, and I do not see any notes from one of our moderators on your Shop LC account. If you need assistance with any potential overcharges or double charges, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with any information so I can help look into this for you.
2 x