Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Hot4TENER

Re: Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I called CS bout my defective returned necklace and another item I won from RA that never got shipped out because according to the CS agent, they noticed it was defective and don’t have anymore to send. ( so if that’s true then quality control actually did their job by not sending defective merchandise). My CS agent was WONDERFUL! I didn’t yell or scream. I just calmly presented the facts. He is sending out a new necklace for the same price I won on auction and I’ll be refunded for the defective one when they receive it back. He sympathized with me. And was able to provide me with a very similar ring as the one that they didn’t have that I won at RA at the same price. He apologized and was kind, polite and really wanted to help me. Did I mention expedited shipping because of my trouble and disappointment?? KUDOS TO FRANK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE! See? There are some amazing CS REPS AT SHOPLC. Moderater... please see if you can get this guy a bonus or a raise. You need to keep a good employee like him!
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Oh dear! I just realized that poor Frank is probably gonna be bombarded with calls requesting him!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I doubt my necklace was a display. A link was clearly broken. The plastic bag was dirty. Handwriting by marker on the dirty bag. The dirty bag was held closed by one staple. If you look closely on my pic, the green diamonds were on a bar. One link of the bar was broken. That way they were able to fit it onto the small bag and box they sent it to me in. Makes no sense. Shoplc doesn't use robots in shipping. That means a human saw what was being shipped.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Hope the photo attachment got in here
Thank you so much for providing this information, I have messaged you directly to your email! Again, we appreciate every opportunity to grow and address areas that can improve!
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I doubt my necklace was a display. A link was clearly broken. The plastic bag was dirty. Handwriting by marker on the dirty bag. The dirty bag was held closed by one staple. If you look closely on my pic, the green diamonds were on a bar. One link of the bar was broken. That way they were able to fit it onto the small bag and box they sent it to me in. Makes no sense. Shoplc doesn't use robots in shipping. That means a human saw what was being shipped.
I'm so sorry to hear this happened! I have emailed you directly so that I may take over the situation and rectify your order based on your preference!

Thank you so much for letting us know of this issue!
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

As a retired former nurse manager of hundreds of employees, whether it’s a moderator, a customer service agent, or a supervisor—-the bottom line when dealing with clients is to first acknowledge the problem exists (even if you don’t agree) stay silent and let the client express his/her problem and feelings. Don’t tell the client “Oh that never happens— or we never do that!” Representing the company, you tell the client you will investigate the matter and apologize for their difficulty and tell him/her you will call or email them in 24 hours after you have investigated. You HAVE to call or email in the time period. Even if you don’t have a solution yet, get back to the client and let him/her know and give them an update! I never told clients/family members that “we never do xyz... our company doesn’t do that “. And when we made a large error/mishap I would send flowers with a nice note or a small gift card with a nice note. I was working for hospitals or home health agencies. Basically it’s treating clients like you would like to be treated or like you want your family to be treated. Bottom line to moderators (I am sure your job isn’t easy), but don’t say “we never do that—-unless it’s something that is so obvious—like you don’t steal your products from stores to resell—-just cut to the chase and tell the client you’ll investigate and follow steps above & it works 99% of the time. So sorry for the long post! Thanks for listening 😊
2 x

Moderator_Brianne

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
As a retired former nurse manager of hundreds of employees, whether it’s a moderator, a customer service agent, or a supervisor—-the bottom line when dealing with clients is to first acknowledge the problem exists (even if you don’t agree) stay silent and let the client express his/her problem and feelings. Don’t tell the client “Oh that never happens— or we never do that!” Representing the company, you tell the client you will investigate the matter and apologize for their difficulty and tell him/her you will call or email them in 24 hours after you have investigated. You HAVE to call or email in the time period. Even if you don’t have a solution yet, get back to the client and let him/her know and give them an update! I never told clients/family members that “we never do xyz... our company doesn’t do that “. And when we made a large error/mishap I would send flowers with a nice note or a small gift card with a nice note. I was working for hospitals or home health agencies. Basically it’s treating clients like you would like to be treated or like you want your family to be treated. Bottom line to moderators (I am sure your job isn’t easy), but don’t say “we never do that—-unless it’s something that is so obvious—like you don’t steal your products from stores to resell—-just cut to the chase and tell the client you’ll investigate and follow steps above & it works 99% of the time. So sorry for the long post! Thanks for listening 😊
Thank you so much for your input, we do reach out to each customer that expresses a problem so that we may handle the issue personally and without revealing their private information over the forums. I apologize if you feel that we need to improve our management of the forums your input will certainly be considered.

Thank you and best regards!
0 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

Thanks for your reply Brianne. I guess I was just trying to make a point with the moderator I think her name was Stephanie and the nurse in me was trying to make it a teachable moment—-you know the adage, Never say Never! Oh well.... You can lead a horse to water... I gotta quit with the axioms. Enough of me. Thanks 😊
0 x