Receiving Used/Returned Goods

RS

Re: Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have had a few of the same issues with QVC. However, the similarities end there. Just like with you QVC IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT QUESTIONS OR DENIALS refunded my money and granted a generous credit for my trouble.
Here all we get is denials and not one person owning up to it. NOT ONE!

QVC clearly sells “as is” items, they are listed as such on their site. So I can see how an “as is” item could be sent out instead of a new one.

But SLC vehemently denies selling used/damaged items. So when we get one, and we are all savvy consumers, we are upset because they are basically saying we are either mistaken, lying or, what?....just plain uninformed? Like we can’t TELL when something is used?
4 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

That’s how HSN treated me and I quit shopping with them! I got soooo mad! Yeah—like we’re going to call up and lie or better yet send photos! Mistakes happen—ShopLC should just admit it and apologize and make it right! QVC and JTV did and does!
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago

Mod Conner...who are we to believe here?
From Mod Preston:

“Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that the item you received was defective. We do advise that we do not take returned items and put them back into inventory.”

Soooo.....????

RS,

Thank you very much for pointing the inconsistency in responses out. I apologize to all customers for any confusion we may have caused, we did not intend to do that. We just wanted to make sure people knew the following #1 Damaged items ARE NOT going back into circulation to customers. Damaged items are addressed by a totally different process. #2 If a non-defective product is returned (customer changed mind/didn't wear it) these products do go back into inventory.

I hope this helps

Danielle
Hummmmm. Depends on who says it’s bad!!!!! CLEARLY THOSE PINK SAPPHIRE RINGS WERE AWFUL!!!!! But now I see back in the auction they go!!! Not to mention the one I bought on site that had the prongs all set god awful crooked!???????????
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had a different experience with QVC. I was a regular QVC customer. I bought a $475 Vitamix from them 5 years ago for a wedding gift. I didnt open the box, since I was giving it as a gift. The bride broke off the wedding. So, I kept the blender in my closet to give to her when she does get married. 4 years passed, and I gave up. I bought a origami display center and opened the vitamix box to display it. I was shocked. It looked like it was a used return. I knew it was 4 years, but I just wanted to tell off QVC. I asked for a Supervisor. I was furious. He was quiet for a minute, and then told me that on a one time basis I can return it. I couldnt believe it. It was delivered to me 4 years before. Within 2 weeks, I received a full refund.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I so wish I knew how to post a pic on here! Yesterday I received a package with 3 RA items. First 2 are beautiful. When I opened the 3rd box I knew it wasn’t gonna be good when I saw the random black sharpie letters and numbers on the plastic bag. AND THE WORD “RETURN “. Opal pendant with not one, but two knots in the chain and a crack line right through one of the surrounding sapphires. It’s a shame cuz the opal has a beautiful play of colors too. So the mod who said that they don’t sell defective returned items is clearly misinformed. I worked today, just trying to get up the mental stamina to call customer service.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Go to post reply
Scroll down to attachments and easy from there
1 x

Hot4TENER

Hope the photo attachment got in here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Hot4TENER

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Go to post reply
Scroll down to attachments and easy from there
Thank you Gypsy! They are sideways, but you can see what I’m talking about.
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Glad to.help
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

About two years ago, I received a pair of Welo Opal earrings in a little bag with a staple and a number written with a Sharpie marker. Is that mean used or could be also an item they display on the show?
1 x