Receiving Used/Returned Goods

LoyalCustomer717

Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 4 years ago

Fuchsia Leather Buckle Satchel Bag (15x9.5x6 in) with Detachable Shoulder Strap

I didn't realize I'd received a previously owned/returned handbag until I received my 2nd version of this item. I originally ordered Fuchsia. Liked the bag, so went back, ordered the White. The Fuchsia bag came in a plastic shipping bag, no protective covering around the handbag--completely assembled--strap attached--ready to use. I thought it was odd but that was just a passing worry. So, today I received the White version. It arrived in a big box. I took it out and it was encased in a clear, sturdy plastic bag--took handbag out, it was then in a sort of fabric bag--took that away and the strap was inside the handbag, folded/encased in same fabric-type material. It was SO CLEAR THE BAG WAS ***NEW. So, in the post office, I switched bags, as I had the Fuchsia one in use w/me. After transferring my stuff into the White handbag, I noticed the inside slip pocket had a huge tear throughout the Fuchsia version. Now, I ask you: why do companies not have quality control oversight? why do companies such as SHOPLC allow their warehouse to ship out used/returned items. And, to add insult to injury: the don't even inspect the returned item they're re-shipping to an unsuspecting customer. I think its REAL BAD BUSINESS. NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH HOOPS OF FIRE TO TRY AND GET A REPLACEMENT BAG THAT IS NOT USED.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
3 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Loyal... I’m so sorry that your trials made me chuckle... I keep thinking... yeah but you get to keep the free nail file and used hair scrunchie that was in the inside pocket!
2 x

LoyalCustomer717

:lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Loyal... I’m so sorry that your trials made me chuckle... I keep thinking... yeah but you get to keep the free nail file and used hair scrunchie that was in the inside pocket!
Save the gum for me! 🤪🤢
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Thats not surprising. I ordered a green diamond bracelet. I was schocked when I opened the little box. The Braceket was in a dirty baggie with handwriting by marker on it. It was stapled by one staple. In the bag was the bracelet with one whole link broken. Why did someone in the shipping dept ship this ? I attached the pic to this, but not sure the attachment downloaded. After I sent the pics to customer service, I got a total refund, but a pain to ask someone to wait in line at the post office. Then it takes a while for the refund. That person who packed this needs to be retrained.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Thats not surprising. I ordered a green diamond bracelet. I was schocked when I opened the little box. The Braceket was in a dirty baggie with handwriting by marker on it. It was stapled by one staple. In the bag was the bracelet with one whole link broken. Why did someone in the shipping dept ship this ? I attached the pic to this, but not sure the attachment downloaded. After I sent the pics to customer service, I got a total refund, but a pain to ask someone to wait in line at the post office. Then it takes a while for the refund. That person who packed this needs to be retrained.
I have gotten the SAME EXACT kinds of things! An item in a baggie with writing and a staple. So...that tells me that it’s a broken or defective item, clearly a return being RESOLD by SLC.
4 x

LoyalCustomer717

t y
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
My first post was deleted for some reason😟I ordered a green diamond bracelet for close to $300. I received it with a broken link, in a dirty baggie, with one staple to hold it closed. On the baggie were numbers/letters written with a marker. I was shocked 😳 I sent pics to customer service and was told just return it. Sure, wait in line at the post office to return something that NEVER should have been sent to me. I got a full refund, but it took a while. The employee who packed this should be disciplined.
Im attaching a pic of the way I received it. Im not sure this site will allow attachments.
Yes Vicky,
Your attachment was successful. I rec'd a 1.00ctw diamond ring once that was missing a diamond (it wad not in pkg. Easier to miss that diamond during shipping, I guess) but your poor bracelet, how could anyone not see that damage & what do all those numbers mean...? CRAZY!!!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago

I didn't realize I'd received a previously owned/returned handbag until I received my 2nd version of this item. I originally ordered Fuchsia. Liked the bag, so went back, ordered the White. The Fuchsia bag came in a plastic shipping bag, no protective covering around the handbag--completely assembled--strap attached--ready to use. I thought it was odd but that was just a passing worry. So, today I received the White version. It arrived in a big box. I took it out and it was encased in a clear, sturdy plastic bag--took handbag out, it was then in a sort of fabric bag--took that away and the strap was inside the handbag, folded/encased in same fabric-type material. It was SO CLEAR THE BAG WAS ***NEW. So, in the post office, I switched bags, as I had the Fuchsia one in use w/me. After transferring my stuff into the White handbag, I noticed the inside slip pocket had a huge tear throughout the Fuchsia version. Now, I ask you: why do companies not have quality control oversight? why do companies such as SHOPLC allow their warehouse to ship out used/returned items. And, to add insult to injury: the don't even inspect the returned item they're re-shipping to an unsuspecting customer. I think its REAL BAD BUSINESS. NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH HOOPS OF FIRE TO TRY AND GET A REPLACEMENT BAG THAT IS NOT USED.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that the item you received was defective. We do advise that we do not take returned items and put them back into inventory. It is likely that the item was defective and was not properly inspected before sending out. If something happens to the original packaging, our warehouse will put the item in a plastic bag to keep it secure. If you would like to get a replacement, we would recommend contacting customer service via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via the phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that the item you received was defective. We do advise that we do not take returned items and put them back into inventory. It is likely that the item was defective and was not properly inspected before sending out. If something happens to the original packaging, our warehouse will put the item in a plastic bag to keep it secure. If you would like to get a replacement, we would recommend contacting customer service via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via the phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Just curious, if they're not put back in inventory, what happens to returned items that are not damaged or defective?
5 x