Auction bid binding?

Summer-bluetopazluvr

Auction bid binding?

Post by Summer-bluetopazluvr » 4 years ago

How binding are our auction bids. Are they inescapable? Can we cancel orders once we win an auction? I'm new here so sorry. Not like I'll be mad if I can't cancel them. I didn't realize shipping would be for each item separately, i thought it would lump them into one box.
2 x

JustaShopper

Re: Auction bid binding?

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Welcome,
It"s terrible a MOD has not within 5 hrs. answered your question I'ts best to call SHOP LC and be directed to online Rising Auctions and ask them to explain to you. They should have tutorials in under education here. And read some of the comments here on the stinkers ( over bidders), they are out this morning.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Welcome,
It"s terrible a MOD has not within 5 hrs. answered your question I'ts best to call SHOP LC and be directed to online Rising Auctions and ask them to explain to you. They should have tutorials in under education here. And read some of the comments here on the stinkers ( over bidders), they are out this morning.
We do apologize, however the forums are not monitored 24/7. They are monitored 6am-11pm Central time.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Summer-bluetopazluvr wrote:
4 years ago
How binding are our auction bids. Are they inescapable? Can we cancel orders once we win an auction? I'm new here so sorry. Not like I'll be mad if I can't cancel them. I didn't realize shipping would be for each item separately, i thought it would lump them into one box.
Thank you for your inquiry. While we do expect customers to purchase any auctions that they win, we do understand that occasionally mistakes occur such as accidentally bidding on an item, or entering a wrong bid, or once an auction has been won a customer may change their mind after looking at the item again. Any unwanted items may be allowed to expire out of your auction cart, and they will then cycle back into the auctions for new bids to be placed. As long as you are purchasing the bulk of the items you are winning, no action is taken against your account.

You can view the help section for our Online Auctions at https://www.shoplc.com/help-auction

We apologize for any confusion regarding our S&H. Our S&H is charged per item as this covers not only the shipping costs, but the warehouse handling costs as well as all items are hand picked and packaged for shipment. We do offer a bundle shipping method, called Value Bundle Shipping (VBS), which is a flat rate fee of $29.99 per calendar day Central time. This bundle shipping option is best used if you are ordering more than ten items within a calendar day.

The best thing about VBS is that if you've already placed a few orders using standard shipping and realize that you're ordering enough where VBS will be the better shipping method, you can add VBS to your next order and once our systems hit midnight, any previous standard shipping charges from that day are then automatically refunded back to you.

Value Bundle Shipping ships out via UPS, so a physical address is required to use VBS. It is also only valid for one shipping address for the day.

For example, you are purchasing some orders to be shipped to yourself, and a few other orders to ship to someone else. If you add VBS to the orders you are placing for yourself, only orders under your address will be covered by VBS, orders shipping to another address will not be covered.

Our shipping policies can be viewed at https://www.shoplc.com/shippingpolicies

If you have any other questions regarding our Online Auctions or shipping policies, you can contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078, customerservice@shoplc.com, or through live chat on our website.
1 x

JustaShopper

4 years ago
alrighty then ,
got mod hrs tyvm. About the shipping policy under bundle THAT WILL NEVER DO FOR HOLIDAY GIFTING. It should be suggested OVER and Over.
Then to be sure SHOP LC would be delivering JOY, like a Holiday Helper ELF.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
alrighty then ,
got mod hrs tyvm. About the shipping policy under bundle THAT WILL NEVER DO FOR HOLIDAY GIFTING. It should be suggested OVER and Over.
If you are purchasing more than ten items going to the second address as well, VBS can be added for THAT address too, you would be paying two VBS fees, one for each address used.
0 x

JustaShopper

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
alrighty then ,
If you are purchasing more than ten items going to the second address as well, VBS can be added for THAT address too, you would be paying two VBS fees, one for each address used.
That's MOST Grinchy :shock:
0 x