Another case of wrong description!

RS

Another case of wrong description!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

But this time I already ordered it and should receive it any day now.

A buffalo horn necklace...descriptions SAYS 18 inches. Dionne is right now presenting it and guess what?

It’s 42 inches....FORTY TWO!!!!!!

I didn’t want a long one...I specifically ordered that one because it SAID 18 inches!

I will now have to return it if I want my money back and I should not have to! I wanted what the description says!

I took a screenshot of the incorrect info.

How HARD is it to get the info correct?!!!!!!😡
4 x

RS

Re: Another case of wrong description!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And now they’ve changed the item page.
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Which one was it? Maybe it can be adjusted?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Maybe it can. But you know...I CAN make jewelry. If I wanted to make it I would have purchased the parts.

First the chain the other day and now this one. Difference is this one is on the way.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Maybe it can. But you know...I CAN make jewelry. If I wanted to make it I would have purchased the parts.

First the chain the other day and now this one. Difference is this one is on the way.
Yep! It says 18 inches. I know your ability to make it is besides the point, the principal is get the measurements accurate!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Yep! It says 18 inches. I know your ability to make it is besides the point, the principal is get the measurements accurate!
I know, right? I noticed they even changed the picture. When I ordered it there was no picture of a model wearing it. There was a picture of the necklace at full length with a measurement of 18” next to it.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have reported this to our web team and jewelry team.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well...what a joke.

I received this apparent “high-end designer” buffalo horn necklace and like @anniebelle received another necklace this one is in horrible cardboard and cellophane packaging. I did receive a box to gift it in...that was thoughtful.

BUT.....the necklace is broken in a few places!

Another necklace in the package is also broken, rose quartz and crystal. Broken.

This is getting really tiresome to keep having to return things @Moderator_Preston ☹️
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Well...what a joke.

I received this apparent “high-end designer” buffalo horn necklace and like @anniebelle received another necklace this one is in horrible cardboard and cellophane packaging. I did receive a box to gift it in...that was thoughtful.

BUT.....the necklace is broken in a few places!

Another necklace in the package is also broken, rose quartz and crystal. Broken.

This is getting really tiresome to keep having to return things @Moderator_Preston ☹️
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I deeply apologize that this happened. I have reported this to our QC team and jewelry team so they can keep this in mind when inspecting and shipping out products in the future. If you need any help at all setting up a return, please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com.
1 x