HEY MODS!!!!

JewelryQueen

Re: HEY MODS!!!!

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

You should still be getting free shipping. Have you tried? If free shipping does not show just don't complete the purchase process.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

You should still be getting free shipping. Have you tried? If free shipping does not show just don't complete the purchase process.
Last time I tried, it crashed! I did see free shipping, thought it was an over $50 thing! Was looking for a code that would work.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

I just got word from the web team that this issue should be resolved now.
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Well, that doesn't give me the FREE SHIPPING that is no longer being offered!
In this case, if you would still like to place the order, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order number once the order is placed so I can refund the shipping fees once they are invoiced.
Good afternoon,

Just as an update, the web team did inform me that the items in your cart should still have free shipping applied. If there are other items you are trying to order that do not have free shipping applied, please let us know.
@Moderator_Preston , I checked, it did have free shipping. However, I had to leave. When I returned, MY CART HAD BEEN EMPTIED ONCE AGAIN!!! The powers that be really don't want me to shop here anymore!
2 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be advised that items will only remain in your shopping cart for up to 6 hours. If you require assistance locating this merchandise again please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 for further assistance. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x