HEY MODS!!!!

DesertQueen

HEY MODS!!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Hey Mods you know what would make my Black Friday shopping easier?? IF I DIDN'T GET A GATEWAY ERROR WHEN I TRY TO GET INTO MY CART!!!! Can't even order anything more. BIG MISTAKE!!
7 x

anniebelle

Re: HEY MODS!!!!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I had that problem as well! Really frustrating when you CANNOT buy what you have found!
6 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Now I can't even get into the site no matter what platform I try.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for reporting this to us. I have brought this to the attention of our web team so they can investigate and resolve this issue.
1 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for reporting this to us. I have brought this to the attention of our web team so they can investigate and resolve this issue.
What about all the Under $10 items I was trying to buy with FREE shipping??? They are still in my cart!
3 x

Moderator_Preston

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

What about all the Under $10 items I was trying to buy with FREE shipping??? They are still in my cart!
Good morning,

I have reported this to the web team, and have reported this specific incident to our web discounts team too so they can look into what is going on here.
1 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Good morning,

I have reported this to the web team, and have reported this specific incident to our web discounts team too so they can look into what is going on here.
Well, that doesn't give me the FREE SHIPPING that is no longer being offered!
5 x

Moderator_Preston

Good afternoon,

I just got word from the web team that this issue should be resolved now.
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

In this case, if you would still like to place the order, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order number once the order is placed so I can refund the shipping fees once they are invoiced.
3 x

Moderator_Preston

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

I just got word from the web team that this issue should be resolved now.
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago

Good morning,

In this case, if you would still like to place the order, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order number once the order is placed so I can refund the shipping fees once they are invoiced.
Good afternoon,

Just as an update, the web team did inform me that the items in your cart should still have free shipping applied. If there are other items you are trying to order that do not have free shipping applied, please let us know.
2 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Good to know that this was a widespread issue and not isolated to me.
I too had so much frustration the last few days and lost out on items.
And to make matters worse, items I did manage to successfully purchase even a week ago replicated and returned to my cart yesterday and this morning. This was very unnerving I was prompted to repurchase cart items.
Thanks, Preston.
I hope stays fixed.
2 x