Re: PENDANT

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
I just received my opal pendant and one of the stones is loose in the plastic bag. After talking to two different CS Reps nothing has been resolved. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and this is the first time I have had an issue. I have never been treated so shoddily by a company before and it makes me think about shopping here in the future. I am in the middle of moving OUT OF STATE in less than a week and have had all of my finances transferred to a new credit union account and will not have access to my money for a few days and they will not even hold a replacement pendant until my funds are available so I can re-purchase. So that means the item can sell out before I can re-purchase and THEN I have to wait until they get the defective one back BEFORE issuing a refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are so sorry to hear that your opal pendant arrived damaged. We want to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We have contacted you directly via email. Thank you Shop LC Team!
Have not received email as stated from moderator. I have only one email so when will I get it Moderator LaRica?
Thank you for your response a email was sent on 11/5 and on 11/6 to your email address that is associated with your forum account. Shop LC Team!
0 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
I just received my opal pendant and one of the stones is loose in the plastic bag. After talking to two different CS Reps nothing has been resolved. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and this is the first time I have had an issue. I have never been treated so shoddily by a company before and it makes me think about shopping here in the future. I am in the middle of moving OUT OF STATE in less than a week and have had all of my finances transferred to a new credit union account and will not have access to my money for a few days and they will not even hold a replacement pendant until my funds are available so I can re-purchase. So that means the item can sell out before I can re-purchase and THEN I have to wait until they get the defective one back BEFORE issuing a refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are so sorry to hear that your opal pendant arrived damaged. We want to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We have contacted you directly via email. Thank you Shop LC Team!
Have not received email as stated from moderator. I have only one email so when will I get it Moderator LaRica?
The following is the email that was sent to me:

Good Morning,

A email was sent out on 11/6/19 to the email address associated with your
forum account (my email which I deleted for privacy on the forum). If this is not a correct email
address please go ahead and email the correct email address to
customerservice@shoplc.com. We are so sorry for any inconvenience. We want
to get this issue resolved as quickly as we can. If you have any further
questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank
you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
Shop LC Team!

So where in the above email is a SUGGESTION of a resolution LaRica?
1 x

jojosmom

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago

The following is the email that was sent to me:

Good Morning,

A email was sent out on 11/6/19 to the email address associated with your
forum account (my email which I deleted for privacy on the forum). If this is not a correct email
address please go ahead and email the correct email address to
customerservice@shoplc.com. We are so sorry for any inconvenience. We want
to get this issue resolved as quickly as we can. If you have any further
questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank
you for being part of our family at Shop LC and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,
Shop LC Team!

So where in the above email is a SUGGESTION of a resolution LaRica?
Hello????? Any Moderator out there going to answer the above question??? Yes. I got an email with no resolution to my issue. So when is that email coming?????
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Did they just suggest you return an item?
0 x

jojosmom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
The first CS on the phone told me it was sold out so to return it for refund. I love the pendant and did not want a refund. Then I go on-line and see that it is not sold out and call back and I was told that it is going to be part of a special showing, I would have to re-buy it now and they would NOT hold it for me for a week when I would be able to re-purchase. They told me there was a chance it could sell out at the showing and pretty much "too bad, so sad". I told them that I am in the middle of moving and funds are tied up for a week. I asked if they could send a replacement knowing that the defective one will be in the mail and was told no. I have spent thousands at SLC and have never had a problem until now. You would think that they could be more accommodating and have better customer service. I guess I will have to have the jeweler fix it.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
The first CS on the phone told me it was sold out so to return it for refund. I love the pendant and did not want a refund. Then I go on-line and see that it is not sold out and call back and I was told that it is going to be part of a special showing, I would have to re-buy it now and they would NOT hold it for me for a week when I would be able to re-purchase. They told me there was a chance it could sell out at the showing and pretty much "too bad, so sad". I told them that I am in the middle of moving and funds are tied up for a week. I asked if they could send a replacement knowing that the defective one will be in the mail and was told no. I have spent thousands at SLC and have never had a problem until now. You would think that they could be more accommodating and have better customer service. I guess I will have to have the jeweler fix it.
I do apologize that you only received one of the two emails that had been sent to you previously. I am emailing you directly to assist you with this Opal pendant.
0 x