PENDANT

jojosmom

PENDANT

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

I just received my opal pendant and one of the stones is loose in the plastic bag. After talking to two different CS Reps nothing has been resolved. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and this is the first time I have had an issue. I have never been treated so shoddily by a company before and it makes me think about shopping here in the future. I am in the middle of moving OUT OF STATE in less than a week and have had all of my finances transferred to a new credit union account and will not have access to my money for a few days and they will not even hold a replacement pendant until my funds are available so I can re-purchase. So that means the item can sell out before I can re-purchase and THEN I have to wait until they get the defective one back BEFORE issuing a refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
2 x

RS

Re: PENDANT

Post by RS » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
I just received my opal pendant and one of the stones is loose in the plastic bag. After talking to two different CS Reps nothing has been resolved. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and this is the first time I have had an issue. I have never been treated so shoddily by a company before and it makes me think about shopping here in the future. I am in the middle of moving OUT OF STATE in less than a week and have had all of my finances transferred to a new credit union account and will not have access to my money for a few days and they will not even hold a replacement pendant until my funds are available so I can re-purchase. So that means the item can sell out before I can re-purchase and THEN I have to wait until they get the defective one back BEFORE issuing a refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
I wonder why you just cannot send in a picture of the defective item and they send you a new one? I have had many online retailers do that. Amazon for one. I received something day before yesterday and it had a huge hole in it. I sent in pictures while on with chat and she just sent me a replacement. In this case they didn’t want the item returned as it could not be repaired (not jewelry). But I can see how they would eventually want your damaged one back.
4 x

jojosmom

Thanks RS.

It is not that I have to send it back, it is the fact that I have to re-buy instead of just sending a replacement knowing that I will return this one. I guess they think I am not trustworthy enough after spending the kind of money that I have with them. AGAIN disappointed!
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Wonder if you are mom of Jo Jo from Abby Lee Miller's "Dance Mom's." I loved Jo Jo. Not really expecting a response.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Wonder if you are mom of Jo Jo from Abby Lee Miller's "Dance Mom's." I loved Jo Jo. Not really expecting a response.
Ohhh myyyy...when my daughter was younger and taking allll these dance classes, voice, acting, music lessons too we used to watch that together and commentate!

”You call that an arabesque??🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 x

jojosmom

Actually. Jo Jo (Josie) is my cat.
5 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are so sorry to hear that your opal pendant arrived damaged. We want to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We have contacted you directly via email. Thank you Shop LC Team!
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

That is kinda crappy deal have to return wait over a week THEN see if any left...IM WONDERING WHAT THEY DO W/ HIGH TICKET ITEMS when this happens????? Same speal send it back..while WAITING TO see if any left!!!!
0 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks RS.

It is not that I have to send it back, it is the fact that I have to re-buy instead of just sending a replacement knowing that I will return this one. I guess they think I am not trustworthy enough after spending the kind of money that I have with them. AGAIN disappointed!
I know honest people don’t get any better than the dishonest folks who make things this way. It’s sad but they are out there
1 x

jojosmom

Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are so sorry to hear that your opal pendant arrived damaged. We want to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. We have contacted you directly via email. Thank you Shop LC Team!
Have not received email as stated from moderator. I have only one email so when will I get it Moderator LaRica?
0 x