Receiving used and/or returned items.

RS

Receiving used and/or returned items.

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Can you please explain SLC why once again I have received an item that was most definitely used and returned?

I received just now a pair of earrings. No baggie, no tag. Part of the box has come apart. The earrings were stuffed inside the slot of what is a ring box. Had to yank them out. They are FILTHY! As well as bent.

These were to be part of a Christmas gift. Now they are not.

Please advise and assist.

Please.

Edited: typo
7 x

Gem Lover

Re: Receiving used and/or returned items.

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

That is awful and just after they claimed they do not do that. I just got another item with brown something stuck to it just like my lamps, either a return or someone in the shipping department is eating while working, chocolate?
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
That is awful and just after they claimed they do not do that. I just got another item with brown something stuck to it just like my lamps, either a return or someone in the shipping department is eating while working, chocolate?
Oh that’s just disgusting...gross!

I am upset by this because SLC will tell me “send it back” and will not have an exchange in time for Christmas. I don’t even want to have to touch these things or the icky box (which clearly someone else had) to pack it up.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

This is awful !! I too received a couple items a while ago that looked worn. So CS says just return it. Return Postage Only costs $6.50 🙄 Its bad enough needing to drag it to the post office, but now if I dont want used items, not to worry, return fee is only $6.50🤬

On the other hand, the white south sea pearls that were delivered in a dirty baggie are stunning. Appraised for over $7000. I paid about $600 because it was half off, plus I had a great coupon.
My daughter loves it, and this girl is very picky.

On the other hand, I just noticed a pair of diamond studs that were not selling at $1222.99. So what should shoplc do if they are not selling 🤪🤫why yes !! INCREASE THE PRICE🤗Tonight item # 3624435 has increased to $1674.99 😆🤣

Lately, Im hooked on Kat Florence D flawless diamonds. I could never afford them, but its mesmerizing to watch her jewelry.

HUGS 🥰Vicky
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
This is awful !! I too received a couple items a while ago that looked worn. So CS says just return it. Return Postage Only costs $6.50 🙄 Its bad enough needing to drag it to the post office, but now if I dont want used items, not to worry, return fee is only $6.50🤬

On the other hand, the white south sea pearls that were delivered in a dirty baggie are stunning. Appraised for over $7000. I paid about $600 because it was half off, plus I had a great coupon.

On the other hand, I just noticed a pair of diamond studs that were not selling at $1222.99. So what should shoplc do if they are not selling 🤪🤫why yes !! INCREASE THE PRICE🤗Tonight item # 3624435 has increased to $1674.99 😆🤣

Lately, Im hooked on Kat Florence D flawless diamonds. I could never afford them, but its mesmerizing to watch her jewelry.

HUGS 🥰Vicky

Where do you see her jewelry?
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:...GSN. CHANNEL 157. Here in Tennessee.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

On DTV its channel 228. GSN. Her D flawless diamonds were featured for 2 days last week. Not sure when Don Kogan will be on again. He goes to various mines all over the world searching for these D flawless diamonds, besides other rare stones. He brings those gems to the award winning designer, Kat Florence who incorporates these perfect stones in her jewelry. She refuses to use any diamond that is not D Flawless. These flawless diamonds are very rare.
She sells her creations via her KatFlorence website, and then Don Kogan heavily discounts a few of her creations on GSN.
I am curious if Dons latest purchase of a 200 carat diamond, will yield any D flawless stones. He doubts it. He plans to sell the stone, and continue his search for these very rare D FL perfect diamonds.
Once You see the beauty of those diamonds, its difficult to purchase lower grade diamonds.
I just love seeing her gorgeous creations, and dream of one day having one of them be mine😍😆
Back to reality !! I am also DREAMING that our beloved Shoplc will one day be back to its unique glory that attracted alot of us to the point of addiction.
Unfortunately, the spell was suddenly broken. Replaced by overpriced higher end gems, which have tons of competition from other web sellers.
Gone are the bargains along with coupons. Except for once a week under $10 deals.
That is not enough to prevent long time shoplc customers from switching channels.

Stay safe😘vicky
7 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Can you please explain SLC why once again I have received an item that was most definitely used and returned?

I received just now a pair of earrings. No baggie, no tag. Part of the box has come apart. The earrings were stuffed inside the slot of what is a ring box. Had to yank them out. They are FILTHY! As well as bent.

Please.

Good Morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you and for the delay. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our QC team and our so they can look into why this happened. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago

HUGS 🥰Vicky
Well I am finally starting to shop elsewhere. I received another item today that is faulty. It’s not expensive but that is totally not the point.
Unless things change and change instantly here for me I don’t see that I have any choice.
Maybe that is SLC’s plan though.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Please.

Good Morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you and for the delay. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our QC team and our so they can look into why this happened. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
I thank you very much for getting this taken care of for me.
4 x