Huge website ordering problem

RS

Re: Huge website ordering problem

Post by RS » 3 years ago

This isn’t right. I just tried an order for one item,no code and no free ship.
That one works.
Why not the one with a code and free ship?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Good morning @Moderator_Alex

Thank you so much for working so diligently on my issue. There are still some things that need fixing and clarifying.
I have replied to your email sent to me this morning.
😊
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
PLEASE HELP,
I just placed the order again. Only this time I added an item AND HAD A 30% off coupon.
It is messed up again. The bag shows FAILED and the other items do not show.
This is so stressful.

😫😫😫😫
Hey! Where did you find a 30% coupon? I can't find anything higher than 20%!!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
PLEASE HELP,
I just placed the order again. Only this time I added an item AND HAD A 30% off coupon.
It is messed up again. The bag shows FAILED and the other items do not show.
This is so stressful.

😫😫😫😫
Ariana posted it....”Ariana30”

I will end up losing it tho. Mod Alex can’t get this issue straightened out. I am being charged for a cancelled item and cannot get it refunded and cannot get a credit sent to correct card.
That serious website debacle seriously messed up my account here as well as my debit and a credit card.
I am so stressed
2 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Ariana posted it....”Ariana30”

I will end up losing it tho. Mod Alex can’t get this issue straightened out. I am being charged for a cancelled item and cannot get it refunded and cannot get a credit sent to correct card.
That serious website debacle seriously messed up my account here as well as my debit and a credit card.
I am so stressed
RS, I'm thrilled it worked for you! You said earlier in the "Codes" thread that neither Ariana20 nor Ariana30 worked for you so I'm happy to hear it did. Customer Service will honor the code if you lost it for no fault of yours.... I sincerely hope it gets worked out and for everyone here that is having such a difficult time with orders/returns/shipping. I know my day is coming but I'm counting my blessings until then!
It didn’t work before but after losing other codes during this entire disaster I tried that one...and it worked!
Alex has honored it but cannot get the errors straightened out. On SLC’s end it shows something different than what my account shows which is in fact reality....because the money was taken and not refunded or not correctly. It’s all so messed up.☹️
2 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

anniebelle

I tried the code Ariana30, worked on only 3 of 12 items! and one of those is actually sold out. Sold out, but included in the total bill and on the discount! wierd! Amazing!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I tried the code Ariana30, worked on only 3 of 12 items! and one of those is actually sold out. Sold out, but included in the total bill and on the discount! wierd! Amazing!
Be careful ordering several things to get free shipping. That’s how my account is all now messed up. It seems very targeted however.

And today, just now, I received a damaged item and due to damage and poor packaging items are missing.

I seriously cannot take anymore.
1 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
By the way, I tried Jackie 20. it worked on 10 out of 12 items! Including the sold out item. I'm just scratching my head!
1 x