Huge website ordering problem

anniebelle

Re: Huge website ordering problem

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I tried the code Ariana30, worked on only 3 of 12 items! and one of those is actually sold out. Sold out, but included in the total bill and on the discount! wierd! Amazing!
Be careful ordering several things to get free shipping. That’s how my account is all now messed up. It seems very targeted however.

And today, just now, I received a damaged item and due to damage and poor packaging items are missing.

I seriously cannot take anymore.

what do you mean by targeted? Oh, did you see the little bird?
Last edited by anniebelle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I tried the code Ariana30, worked on only 3 of 12 items! and one of those is actually sold out. Sold out, but included in the total bill and on the discount! wierd! Amazing!
Be careful ordering several things to get free shipping. That’s how my account is all now messed up. It seems very targeted however.

And today, just now, I received a damaged item and due to damage and poor packaging items are missing.

what do you mean by targeted?
That things are going wrong for me here at SLC on a daily basis now. Every day lately it’s something. Orders messed up. Incorrect charges, damaged items, used and dirty items etc etc etc.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

what do you mean by targeted? Oh, did you see the little bird?
Oh no...what little bird?
I spent the early morning emailing back and forth trying to get my issues straightened out. Not working.

Then I went out for several hours. So....what bird?

I don’t think I can order here anymore though. Too much is happening and it worsens daily. I feel my blood pressure rising as I type this. I don’t have high BP but I may if things keep happening.
2 x

anniebelle

A little paranoia ? You need a diversion! DID YOU SEE THE LITTLE BIRDIE??? So cute!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
A little paranoia ? You need a diversion! DID YOU SEE THE LITTLE BIRDIE??? So cute!
Paranoia?
Well...it keeps happening and worsening. Sorry if it seems like that. But if someone else were in my shoes....
No I didn’t see a bird.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Paranoia?
Well...it keeps happening and worsening. Sorry if it seems like that. But if someone else were in my shoes....
No I didn’t see a bird.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OMG... nerve pills work 🤪
1 x