Literally never ending

RS

Literally never ending

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Was just informed that two of my orders were cancelled.

One was not found in the warehouse (it even said shipped dayssssss ago)
One (TLV fire opal ring) was informed order was stuck so summarily cancelled.

And last night daughter texted me and informed me the REPLACEMENT hanging 24 day advent calendar was once again received ruined. Sent with a leaky bottle of “something” like essential oil or perfume. Not packaged correctly and it leaked everywhere ruining the entire thing.

I am completely embarrassed SLC as I had this sent right to her.

And emailing CS now is so frustrating because you get passed from agent to agent. There is no continuity because it’s a different person each time. That is simply the wrong way to handle CS.

Never-ending problems. Daily. NEVER. ENDING.
10 x

Boston Irish

Re: Literally never ending

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

RS I know I have received wrong size ring still waiting for 8 necklace boxes just received Bali multi strand necklace said final purchase! Was not when I ordered it. What in the😈is going on.My list is longer but I won't go on. I hope they make it right for you. I have been on hold 15 minutes and I am tired of hearing this same song.😕😑😠🍀
9 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago

And last night daughter texted me and informed me the REPLACEMENT hanging 24 day advent calendar was once again received ruined. Sent with a leaky bottle of “something” like essential oil or perfume. Not packaged correctly and it leaked everywhere ruining the entire thing.

And emailing CS now is so frustrating because you get passed from agent to agent. There is no continuity because it’s a different person each time. That is simply the wrong way to handle CS.

Unreal.
Know what else is unreal? Cheryl just called another customer, Jeanine, a TROLL!! It was around 10:15 our time. 12:15 central.
I have NEVER heard of another shopping channel outright insulting customers on live tv. Wow.
Talk about a toxic.
How are you doing RS?
JQ are you around?
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Wow, it gets worse every day. I am sorry you ladies are having these issues right now. I have never seen any other shopping network do these things to their customers. I had sent back a heating pad that was detective and did not heat a few weeks ago but noticed It was still on my budget pay so I called and was told they had shipped it back to me. I asked why when it was defective, they talked to a manager that said for me to ship it back when I get it for a refund, well it came in a couple of days ago and the box it came in was all torn up, not the shipping box but the box with the item info. I had to pack it back up and ship it back a second time, now waiting to see if I will get my refund. Insanity at it's best.
11 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Hollie, I hope JQ see's you now too and sez hi!!!
10 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Hollie

Howdy! Am at Sissy's house so sometimes have to arm wrestle for this ancient computer. Kind of lazy today. Wrapped some last minute presents and made breakfast did some grocery shopping, and that's about it. My son, barring anymore Covid scares at work, is supposed to join us for Christmas dinner! I am sooo excited. Caramelized ham, prime rib, and shrimp fettuccini parmesan alfredo, cheese cake (his favorite) mashed tater and roasted red taters and seven layer salad are some of the items on the menu. Haven't made up my mind on the veggies. May just do roasted red and green peppers with onion. The colors are right for the season.

We are supposed to have flooding either tonight or tomorrow. We've had 4 inches of rain since Friday night and more is expected today.

Are things any better in your neck of the woods?
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OH MY GOSH, JQ.... you’re cooking for an Army, We are having Prime Rib, NO TURKEY, the veggies sound great. Is the 7 layer salad the one with peas in the salad, if so I will google it cannot remember how to make it. Sweet potato 🍠, oyster dressing yummy. No JELLO CC SALAD I ATE THE WHOLE DARN SALAD, by myself 😂. Stay safe...... Lynette 😊. Not sure if anything else except JENNY CRAIG
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
RS I know I have received wrong size ring still waiting for 8 necklace boxes just received Bali multi strand necklace said final purchase! Was not when I ordered it. What in the😈is going on.My list is longer but I won't go on. I hope they make it right for you. I have been on hold 15 minutes and I am tired of hearing this same song.😕😑😠🍀
What can’t they even get your boxes to you!!!!!!?????

And make it right? Gave refund. That’s it. I haven’t heard anything about the second ruined advent calendar I sent my daughter.
They take the money and can’t find my orders in the warehouse?
WHAT will the NEXT thing be? After the last few weeks here....who knows?!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Unreal.
Know what else is unreal? Cheryl just called another customer, Jeanine, a TROLL!! It was around 10:15 our time. 12:15 central.
I have NEVER heard of another shopping channel outright insulting customers on live tv. Wow.
Talk about a toxic.
How are you doing RS?
JQ are you around?
She said that AGAIN to a customer? Is this going to be addressed? SLC?
And HIIIIIIIIIII Hollie!!!!!!
How are you?! 🥰🥰

Me? ‘Eh.....same ole.....livin’ the dream....💞💞💞
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Wow, it gets worse every day. I am sorry you ladies are having these issues right now. I have never seen any other shopping network do these things to their customers. I had sent back a heating pad that was detective and did not heat a few weeks ago but noticed It was still on my budget pay so I called and was told they had shipped it back to me. I asked why when it was defective, they talked to a manager that said for me to ship it back when I get it for a refund, well it came in a couple of days ago and the box it came in was all torn up, not the shipping box but the box with the item info. I had to pack it back up and ship it back a second time, now waiting to see if I will get my refund. Insanity at it's best.
I have a box all ready to go back. All are defective. They had better read the notes on my account because I’ve called about each item. Better not be sent back to me.
5 x