Literally never ending

RS

Re: Literally never ending

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Hollie

Howdy! Am at Sissy's house so sometimes have to arm wrestle for this ancient computer. Kind of lazy today. Wrapped some last minute presents and made breakfast did some grocery shopping, and that's about it. My son, barring anymore Covid scares at work, is supposed to join us for Christmas dinner! I am sooo excited. Caramelized ham, prime rib, and shrimp fettuccini parmesan alfredo, cheese cake (his favorite) mashed tater and roasted red taters and seven layer salad are some of the items on the menu. Haven't made up my mind on the veggies. May just do roasted red and green peppers with onion. The colors are right for the season.

We are supposed to have flooding either tonight or tomorrow. We've had 4 inches of rain since Friday night and more is expected today.

Are things any better in your neck of the woods?
I so happy your son gets to be with you at Christmas....🥺💞💞

Cooking is good. I’ve been at it for a few days now. Today is my busiest day. DH and I are driving up to OR this week to bring gifts and dinner for Christmas Eve and dinner for Christmas too. And desserts and all kinds of fun stuff.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@JewelryQueen Your dinner sounds wonderful, I bet your son is going to love it.
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

What *I* would like to know, is how long does it take for them to refund your money back into your bank acct. once you've cancelled an order? I cancelled 3 last nite and noticed today, that I have pending charges on my acct. The one order I didn't cancel has already shipped. I wish we could just edit an order, to prevent having to cancel and then place another order, which results in all of these charges and having to wait to have them reversed!
4 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Was just informed that two of my orders were cancelled.

One was not found in the warehouse (it even said shipped dayssssss ago)
One (TLV fire opal ring) was informed order was stuck so summarily cancelled.

And last night daughter texted me and informed me the REPLACEMENT hanging 24 day advent calendar was once again received ruined. Sent with a leaky bottle of “something” like essential oil or perfume. Not packaged correctly and it leaked everywhere ruining the entire thing.

I am completely embarrassed SLC as I had this sent right to her.

And emailing CS now is so frustrating because you get passed from agent to agent. There is no continuity because it’s a different person each time. That is simply the wrong way to handle CS.

Never-ending problems. Daily. NEVER. ENDING.
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our QC team and our Packing team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Was just informed that two of my orders were cancelled.

One was not found in the warehouse (it even said shipped dayssssss ago)
One (TLV fire opal ring) was informed order was stuck so summarily cancelled.

And last night daughter texted me and informed me the REPLACEMENT hanging 24 day advent calendar was once again received ruined. Sent with a leaky bottle of “something” like essential oil or perfume. Not packaged correctly and it leaked everywhere ruining the entire thing.

I am completely embarrassed SLC as I had this sent right to her.

And emailing CS now is so frustrating because you get passed from agent to agent. There is no continuity because it’s a different person each time. That is simply the wrong way to handle CS.

Never-ending problems. Daily. NEVER. ENDING.
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to both our QC team and our Packing team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
I sent an email to you with the order number.

We just returned home from Oregon and I received YET ANOTHER email stating that YET ANOTHER of my orders has been cancelled.

What is going on here? That is two in just a few days!

Not pleased at all.
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

I think this is a logical question...Why do you keep on buying?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
I think this is a logical question...Why do you keep on buying?
See here’s the thing...

I really loved SLC before things began to change.

I guess I am being optimistic thinking (and hoping) things will improve. And they ACTUALLY DID FOR A TIME!

Right now I am literally begging for things to improve. Am I the only one that has these kinds or issues and this often?

I’ve walked away. But I came back and things were great. Not now.

I was asked for that email yesterday. Never heard anything.

So I guess that’s not a concise answer but that’s what I got.
4 x