No Record of My Return.Still Be Charged?

Glamazon

No Record of My Return.Still Be Charged?

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I returned a handbag as it did not look like leather though advertised as such.Whatever it was made of it was cheap looking so I returned it.No refund yet.Customer service has no record of this order but said it takes 4 weeks?Never did before..Left me on hold to check on it.Finally had to hang up as my phone is about to lose it’s charge.Unfortunately I forgot to write the tracking number for future reference.Now I suppose I will continue to be charged (Budget Pay) for a handbag that not only do I not wish to keep but no longer have it either.Now what?
4 x

shopLC_alex

Re: No Record of My Return.Still Be Charged?

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To clarify, returns don't necessarily "take 4 weeks" we simply process them as they are received. We are currently processing returns received on 12/19. Due to the Holiday season however this may be extended longer than normal. If this was mailed back using a return label that we provided however we can track the return to help provide a more precise time frame for you.
4 x

Glamazon

Re: No Record of My Return.Still Be Charged?

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

Yes I used the return label provided by Shop LC.If you could at least track where it is at present I would greatly appreciate it.Thank you.
3 x