MAGICAL MISCHIEF!!!!

DesertQueen

MAGICAL MISCHIEF!!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Now all the items in my cart have had the prices raised. It is beyond belief! When you do order something at the lower price your order is magically invoiced and probably cancelled but at the higher price I'm sure they would be able to fulfill it then!!!!!
5 x

Jacee

Re: MAGICAL MISCHIEF!!!!

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

It's a " magic carpet ride".....
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@DesertQueen , something is very wrong with your cart. Did you contact Customer Service? Or maybe tag a Moderator. On New Years Eve!?!?!?!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

You all do know that putting something in your cart does not reserve it, or even "freeze" the price, right? If enough people actually buy it will be sold out and disappear from your cart. Items in an "unpaid for" cart are just a way for you to keep track of items you want to buy, similar to a wish list.
3 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

JQ.. v g post..some people may NOT have known...or realized that. ;)

Hope it "gets to those" that need that information.
2 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago

You all do know that putting something in your cart does not reserve it, or even "freeze" the price, right? If enough people actually buy it will be sold out and disappear from your cart. Items in an "unpaid for" cart are just a way for you to keep track of items you want to buy, similar to a wish list.
Hey JQ, just FYI I was in the process of ordering from my cart when the prices went up. I had just moved the items to my cart from my wish list and then while I was about to check out the prices went up! That is not O.K. If I had items sitting in my cart for longer then a day, well you take your chances but to have the prices go up on merchandise that you just put in your cart and are in the process of ordering? THAT IS JUST HINKY!!!!!
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@DesertQueen

That stinks!! So sorry that happened to you.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m telling y’all, LC DOSENT PLAY FAIR. ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING 🤨. So sorry DQ.
5 x