How Long For a Return to be Processed?

Glamazon

How Long For a Return to be Processed?

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

Figured out where my return was and now I need to know what is the time frame for returns to be processed?No help from anyone at LC as promised two different times about the same item after I sent the correct information requested in order to help me.I will not be writing about this again.
7 x

Harlequin

Re: How Long For a Return to be Processed?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Takes, either LC OR MY BANK ABOUT 10 days 😫
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I thought I read a comment by a moderator that said they are about two weeks behind on issuing refunds. This happened last Christmas too.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

In my experiences- it took about 2 weeks for my cc to be credited.
Except, when I return high end jewelry, I pay for signature proof of receipt, then its credited within 1 day of shoplc signing for it.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’m still waiting for my return to be processed. I’m getting really irritated again.
8 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for the late reply and for any inconvenience this may have brought you. At the moment our returns department is currently processing returns received on 12/24/20. Feel free to contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, or over the phone at 877-899-0078 with your order or tracking information and we can can help narrow down a time frame for you.
0 x