NOT AGAIN!!

RS

Re: NOT AGAIN!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You know the saying “curiosity killed the cat”??

I KNEW I SHOULD NOT HAVE OPENED THE RING THAT WAS JUST DELIVERED. STONES NOT AT ALLLLL LIKE THE ONES SHOWN. I AM JUST BEYOND LIVID AT THIS POINT.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I KNEW I SHOULD NOT HAVE OPENED THE RING THAT WAS JUST DELIVERED. STONES NOT AT ALLLLL LIKE THE ONES SHOWN. I AM JUST BEYOND LIVID AT THIS POINT.
Wow
Cant even imagine how angry you must feel
Feel badly that I tried to tease you into a lighter mood😟
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Wow
Cant even imagine how angry you must feel
Feel badly that I tried to tease you into a lighter mood😟
It’s okay Gypsy...I appreciate you❣️
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Placed an order yesterday and saw another ring I liked better. So I called customer service and was going to cancel the previous order. I’ve never cancelled anything nor returned anything. I was told that I cannot cancel the order since it’s invoice. So I asked for a manager since it was only yesterday I placed the order. A man told me it had shipped already but he would put me to someone else. This woman said you have 3 days to cancel a order but she would try and send an email to the shipping department. I’m so annoyed and told that I would probably have to return it, why can’t I cancel the order????? It was only placed yesterday afternoon and I have tried 3 times to cancel only to get different answers from everyone I talked to. I was told I could cancel an order online through my account, I don’t see it. They’ve already taken the money from my account and I am so disappointed in the service of ShopLC, I have never had a problem with another company canceling an order 😞
We do apologize that you were unable to get your order canceled. Typically once we hit midnight (Central time), if an order hasn't already invoiced earlier in the day, they get invoiced around midnight. There are two steps to the invoice status - the first step is that invoices are generated for the orders, but not yet printed out for our warehouse to fill. During this first half of the invoice process, an order is usually still able to be canceled, however the information has to be forwarded to a supervisor for cancellation. The second step in the invoice process is when the invoices are printed out for the warehouse. Once an invoice has been printed out, the order can then no longer be canceled. With the number of orders we process each day, trying to find a printed invoice would be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack and slow down the process for everyone.

If an order has not yet been invoiced, customers may cancel the order from their order history.

Once logged in to our website, click on your name in the upper right hand corner to open up a drop down menu.
From the drop down menu, select "Order History"
Order History will show the most recent order placed at the top
If an order is still in authorization success or payment taken status, a cancellation button will be available for that order
Click on the cancellation button, enter the reason for canceling, and confirm the cancellation.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh yes, AGAIN!

I just now received in the mail a Grandidierite ring. I chose this one because of the color as I don’t care for the color of most of them. The ring is otherwise very pretty.
THATS WHERE IT STOPS!
It is a trilogy ring. The stones are supposed to be 6x4 mm. TWO of them are...ONE IS 5x3mm❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
It is very obvious!

How bout THIS TIME SLC you just send me out a new one ASAP by something other than snail mail and make sure the stones are all the same size? And the same quality as these? And the same color? Can you do that? Will you do that?

What say you?
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear that the stone size wasn't as described. We have forwarded your comments to our prep team to get the correct measurements and will follow up with you directly via email with the information. Shop LC Team!
And when might that be? You posted this yesterday morning. And will it be to say that someone measure other rings and they were all correct? Well, the one I received is not. And the one I received the next day is not what SLC showed it was. And on this goes...
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_LaRica wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh yes, AGAIN!

I just now received in the mail a Grandidierite ring. I chose this one because of the color as I don’t care for the color of most of them. The ring is otherwise very pretty.
THATS WHERE IT STOPS!
It is a trilogy ring. The stones are supposed to be 6x4 mm. TWO of them are...ONE IS 5x3mm❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
It is very obvious!

How bout THIS TIME SLC you just send me out a new one ASAP by something other than snail mail and make sure the stones are all the same size? And the same quality as these? And the same color? Can you do that? Will you do that?

What say you?
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear that the stone size wasn't as described. We have forwarded your comments to our prep team to get the correct measurements and will follow up with you directly via email with the information. Shop LC Team!
And when might that be? You posted this yesterday morning. And will it be to say that someone measure other rings and they were all correct? Well, the one I received is not. And the one I received the next day is not what SLC showed it was. And on this goes...
Sorry RS! If it would help you any I’ve found that sometimes It pays to by the smaller stones say a 6by4 or.... I have found that they tend to be of better quality than say a 9by7.... but when they show better on tv(which I had also got to the point if I didn’t see on hosts hand wouldn’t buy) than they send that may not help any. That’s kind like when the stones too big for setting but just shove that square peg in a round hole.... Lord I wonder sometimes too just how many hrs the folks making the jewelry are working w/ out a break for their eyes!!!??? Probably too long!!!
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I want to assure you that a query was sent to verify the stone details and that at this time we are still waiting on a response back. Once we do have the answer, we will provide you with the information.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I want to assure you that a query was sent to verify the stone details and that at this time we are still waiting on a response back. Once we do have the answer, we will provide you with the information.
I am just chiming in again to see if an answer is yet forthcoming? I have to wrap up these issues and this is one of them. I appreciate any info.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I am just chiming in again to see if an answer is yet forthcoming? I have to wrap up these issues and this is one of them. I appreciate any info.

Yes, we did receive a response back regarding the stone sizes. The three stones are 6x4mm stones, though some might measure 5.9 x 3.8mm.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Yes, we did receive a response back regarding the stone sizes. The three stones are 6x4mm stones, though some might measure 5.9 x 3.8mm.
That’s all well and good if they are the same sizes in each ring. In the one I received there are two 6x4 and one 5x3 making the ring look very off balanced.
2 x