NOT AGAIN!!

Gypsy

Re: NOT AGAIN!!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have a different Grandidierite ring being delivered today...I really don’t want to open it at this point.
I really hope you aren't disappointed 🤞🤞🤞
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have a different Grandidierite ring being delivered today...I really don’t want to open it at this point.
I really hope you aren't disappointed 🤞🤞🤞
Not even going to open it. Just going to lump it in with other returns.
3 x

Gypsy

Really ????? Surely they can't keep sending bad gemstones. The odds should actually be in your favor at this point and this ring will be beautiful ! But if you dont open it ........
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Really ????? Surely they can't keep sending bad gemstones. The odds should actually be in your favor at this point and this ring will be beautiful ! But if you dont open it ........
They have continued to send me bad ones. Several this month alone.
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Geez....who's post toasties did you tinkle in @the warehouse that you keep getting bad merchandise ?!?!?
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve found if ones bad in a style they all are!!! And trying to get a good one ya real frustrating!!! It’s not worth the headache!!! I had to order 4 grandideirite rings from JTV before I got one that was in a nice setting and the nice blue/green deeper color that I wanted!!! Not to mention what you loose in s&h costs ordering 3-5 rings at once trying to get a good one!!!??? And one from here that was soooo much lighter in color than they showed!!!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Geez....who's post toasties did you tinkle in @the warehouse that you keep getting bad merchandise ?!?!?
Nobody’s as far as I know. I ordered all newer items. And no reorders to try and get a better one. I am not the factor here, workmanship and quality is.
2 x

Gypsy

Thats.rough
Again I've been lucky, with my Grandidierite purchases. I have only had one necklace that I had to return because of.poor quality stones and as they couldn't replace with gemstones I liked they did refund money
I also had an order get lost in transit and that took more time to be refunded but it was taken care of, the Grandidierite couldn't be replaced as they were auction and no longer avail. But I love the pieces I have

Not implying that you did anything wrong just being sarcastic
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Placed an order yesterday and saw another ring I liked better. So I called customer service and was going to cancel the previous order. I’ve never cancelled anything nor returned anything. I was told that I cannot cancel the order since it’s invoice. So I asked for a manager since it was only yesterday I placed the order. A man told me it had shipped already but he would put me to someone else. This woman said you have 3 days to cancel a order but she would try and send an email to the shipping department. I’m so annoyed and told that I would probably have to return it, why can’t I cancel the order????? It was only placed yesterday afternoon and I have tried 3 times to cancel only to get different answers from everyone I talked to. I was told I could cancel an order online through my account, I don’t see it. They’ve already taken the money from my account and I am so disappointed in the service of ShopLC, I have never had a problem with another company canceling an order 😞
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Placed an order yesterday and saw another ring I liked better. So I called customer service and was going to cancel the previous order. I’ve never cancelled anything nor returned anything. I was told that I cannot cancel the order since it’s invoice. So I asked for a manager since it was only yesterday I placed the order. A man told me it had shipped already but he would put me to someone else. This woman said you have 3 days to cancel a order but she would try and send an email to the shipping department. I’m so annoyed and told that I would probably have to return it, why can’t I cancel the order????? It was only placed yesterday afternoon and I have tried 3 times to cancel only to get different answers from everyone I talked to. I was told I could cancel an order online through my account, I don’t see it. They’ve already taken the money from my account and I am so disappointed in the service of ShopLC, I have never had a problem with another company canceling an order 😞
I’ve had that problem too. About two weeks ago.
3 x