Wasn’t Going to Write About This Anymore But Here We Go Again

Glamazon

Wasn’t Going to Write About This Anymore But Here We Go Again

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I am so irritated that this is still an issue.I was alerted that my refund had finally been processed about the leopard handbag through email only to read about it and they have refunded for the wrong bag at the wrong price!To top it off tomorrow it is set to have another budget payment taken out of my account and now it is just getting ridiculous.Now what?On my end I have given all of the correct information and have done everything that I can and I have had it over this handbag!
11 x

Harlequin

Re: Wasn’t Going to Write About This Anymore But Here We Go Again

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OMG:.... this company SLC , IS SO STRESSFUL. UTTERLY RIDICULOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE. 🤨
9 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We're terribly sorry this issue has occurred, please email the correct order an item information to us at customerservice@shoplc.com and specify per Alex W. so that I may resolve this issue personally as soon as possible.
2 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I have previously sent the requested information as per Conner and Alex.I will not be sending it again.Someone saw the information as I noticed the refund for the wrong bag has now been removed from my bank account.I am most concerned over the Budget Payments that are still showing up and those need to be removed from my LC account immediately because my handbag was delivered and accepted by LC on December 23.I do not wish to continue making payments on a handbag that I no longer have in my possession nor do I even want and has been delivered to you quite some time ago.This has not been a joyous experience and not worth the aggravation.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Good morning,

Before requesting the correct order information yesterday I looked through your account and was unable to differentiate which orders you needed refunded and which was the incorrect order. Please clarify by sending the information as requested previously so that we may have this resolved before another payment is withdrawn.
0 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

Was Shop Low C____ started a week ago? They are constantly "looking into" something and then you never hear from them. It's time to LEARN how the site works and get people that can intelligently answer or explain what the heck is going on.
They make me sad. ;( ;( ;( ;(
2 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

Was Shop Low C____ started a week ago? They are constantly "looking into" something and then you never hear from them. It's time to LEARN how the site works and get people that can intelligently answer or explain what the heck is going on.
They make me sad. ;( ;( ;( ;(
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I just talked to customer service to report someone bidding on the Jade watched and using the name NOTPAYIN! He did not seem to care told me it does not mean she is not paying Wow maybe Preston or Alex can look into this she is overbidding. 😡😱⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚🍀 Watch not watched😞
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 3 years ago

Omg really.....
1 x

shopLC_alex

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I just talked to customer service to report someone bidding on the Jade watched and using the name NOTPAYIN! He did not seem to care told me it does not mean she is not paying Wow maybe Preston or Alex can look into this she is overbidding. 😡😱⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚🍀 Watch not watched😞
Good morning,

We deeply apologize for this agents nonchalant disregard for this false bidder intentionally disrupting your experience as a customer. We will communicate further with customer service on how to appropriately show more concern with these issues. I am currently reviewing auction bids and will be taking action against these accounts where necessary.
0 x