Guess what SLC?

Gemsnob

Re: Guess what SLC?

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote: ↑
3 years ago
A:.....there just having fun 😊. I missed the box to. Doo da!!!
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Doo da! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago

They work on purchases of...

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Well, there's plenty of that!!
That's disgusting!!! How old are you?
anniebelle...May I introduce you to our beloved Catticus? πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
12 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:....... Were you on the forum when Catticus was a regular?? She doesn’t post much anymore. All of us like to have fun. I know you do or you wouldn’t bobble head LAUGH. 😊. GIRLS JUST LIKE TO HAVE FUN 🀩. EVEN WITH EGGNOG AND RUM, PLENTY OF RUMπŸ™€. Maybe not as much now I’m to old. 2 πŸΊβ€™s other nite Did not feel well NEXT DAY.
11 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

I keep trying to tell everyone that there’s nothing to fear.

Some of these little critters are Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses and some are Chocolate Pudding.
πŸ’© πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜™ πŸ™ƒ πŸ’©

I love my Chocolate Critter Emoji. πŸ’ž
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I keep trying to tell everyone that there’s nothing to fear.

Some of these little critters are Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses and some are Chocolate Pudding.
πŸ’© πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜™ πŸ™ƒ πŸ’©

I love my Chocolate Critter Emoji. πŸ’ž
PPPPPFFFTTTTT.....there goes my seltzer again....πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ€£πŸ€£
11 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

You can't even say p**p on this forum. It's a "sensitive" word. You have to use πŸ’©. Maybe it's the first time she's ever seen this little guy.
13 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:..... did that one πŸ”₯ burn. Mouth or nose πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote: ↑
3 years ago
RS:..... did that one πŸ”₯ burn. Mouth or nose πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Yeah...a bit! But the laugh was goodβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
11 x

BamaBelle

Post by BamaBelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
3 years ago
BamaBelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Anyone else notice that all of the 31% and 35% coupons disappeared and prices increased at the exact moment a new, high profile host joined the network in 2020?? I’m sure they had to start charging more and giving less discounts to pay that salary.

quote=Vicky post_id=48431 time=1610132501 user_id=397]
Hi @RS
It happens frequently that the shipping price changes at checkout.
As far as the coupons. Most they sent me are rejected. I go hunting on the web. Keep on trying different ones, until sometimes I get lucky.
I didn’t order from shoplc for a while, until after midnight, due to their increase in prices plus not accepting any coupons.
No way I was buying diamond earrings at their recent exorbitant prices, and without a coupon. (I double checked that it was returnable.)
I eventually found a coupon, but only for 20% that expired yesterday. None of the 31% coupons worked. I settled for the 20% coupon because the price on the earrings was lowered.
Of course, I have to pray the diamonds dont look like glue. They only had 2 pair left, so I am risking that its a return because of very poor quality diamonds. πŸ˜–
Shoplc is losing alot of business by changes in shipping prices, increase in selling price, and removing most coupons.
The other shopping channels, took advantage of these changes and stole alot of business from SLC. I just bought 23 pieces of jewelry from others that had much better prices and quality, for holiday gifts.
For years, 90% of the gifts I bought were from shoplc. until THINGS DETERIORATED here.
Also Using comps where the real price is whited out is not ethical. Shoplc shows only the original price, and whites out the real price. They are not fooling most.
Why dont they see, it makes them look like 3rd grade sellers.
My friends wont buy from them because they say they cant trust a company that uses altered comps.
Hope you all have a safe weekend !!❀️
Vicky
That didn't happen when Chuck came. It's been going on since the summer before last, since a new prez took over.
[/quote]

I had never heard of ShopLC until May, 2020 when I was in quarantine and ran across the App on my smart TV at about 3 in the morning. I have insomnia and frequently shopped in the overnight hours with Shannon. There were plenty of 31% and 35% coupons in May 2020, in between each auction they would show the website and remind everyone that they could save 31 or 35% off website orders. I got a lot of great deals until literally the week that host came on air. The prices have gone up and on the rare occasion I get a text coupon, or find one online- they rarely work for any items I order.
8 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 3 years ago

Omg! A post that absolutely nails it! How many times has this happened to all ShopLC Shoppers? Oh SNAP :lol: :D :P
4 x