Guess what SLC?

RS

Re: Guess what SLC?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @RS
It happens frequently that the shipping price changes at checkout.
As far as the coupons. Most they sent me are rejected. I go hunting on the web. Keep on trying different ones, until sometimes I get lucky.
I didn’t order from shoplc for a while, until after midnight, due to their increase in prices plus not accepting any coupons.
No way I was buying diamond earrings at their recent exorbitant prices, and without a coupon. (I double checked that it was returnable.)
I eventually found a coupon, but only for 20% that expired yesterday. None of the 31% coupons worked. I settled for the 20% coupon because the price on the earrings was lowered.
Of course, I have to pray the diamonds dont look like glue. They only had 2 pair left, so I am risking that its a return because of very poor quality diamonds. 😖
Shoplc is losing alot of business by changes in shipping prices, increase in selling price, and removing most coupons.
The other shopping channels, took advantage of these changes and stole alot of business from SLC. I just bought 23 pieces of jewelry from others that had much better prices and quality, for holiday gifts.
For years, 90% of the gifts I bought were from shoplc. until THINGS DETERIORATED here.
Also Using comps where the real price is whited out is not ethical. Shoplc shows only the original price, and whites out the real price. They are not fooling most.
Why dont they see, it makes them look like 3rd grade sellers.
My friends wont buy from them because they say they cant trust a company that uses altered comps.
Hope you all have a safe weekend !!❤️
Vicky
Searching online for coupons works better than the ones the send. Those just don’t work. Yet someone is taking the time to do it and it’s a waste when they just don’t work. Why send them? It doesn’t make me happy when they don’t work. I am guessing it’s the opposite of what they think to accomplish.

I hope the earrings are nice ones. I will not buy anymore diamonds here. None.

I have already started Christmas shopping for Christmas 2021. I have been finding a lot of good deals. Most elsewhere too.

Like you I keep waiting.
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
When the live t.v. presentation says shipping is $2.99 and I put the item in my cart and the shipping is actually $3.99...

I CANCEL THE ITEM!

And when you send me a “vip” discount and it doesn’t work?

I CANCEL THE ITEM!

Both out of principle.

Good morning to you but these tricks are not right.
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am sorry to hear that the VIP Coupon is not working for you! I am aware that the coupon is good on all Web products except Recently Aired Items, Beauty, Loose Gemstone, TLV or Doorbusters, $1 Online Auction or Live TV orders. It is valid 1/8/21-1/12/21.

If you would, may you please provide what item(s) you were attempting to purchase so that we can check with our web teams about why the coupon isn't working?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
When the live t.v. presentation says shipping is $2.99 and I put the item in my cart and the shipping is actually $3.99...

I CANCEL THE ITEM!

And when you send me a “vip” discount and it doesn’t work?

I CANCEL THE ITEM!

Both out of principle.

Good morning to you but these tricks are not right.
Good Afternoon, RS!

I am sorry to hear that the VIP Coupon is not working for you! I am aware that the coupon is good on all Web products except Recently Aired Items, Beauty, Loose Gemstone, TLV or Doorbusters, $1 Online Auction or Live TV orders. It is valid 1/8/21-1/12/21.

If you would, may you please provide what item(s) you were attempting to purchase so that we can check with our web teams about why the coupon isn't working?
Thank you for clarifying @Moderator_Connor
The item was on air so clearly it will not work. There are no exclusions listed on the text I was sent.
So with so many exclusions it’s likely not one I will be using or be able to use.

But why are the shipping charges not as advertised? As I posted in this thread. I know it is a minuscule amount. However...consider how many times this happens and to the likely huge numbers of orders.
7 x

BamaBelle

Post by BamaBelle » 3 years ago

Anyone else notice that all of the 31% and 35% coupons disappeared and prices increased at the exact moment a new, high profile host joined the network in 2020?? I’m sure they had to start charging more and giving less discounts to pay that salary.

quote=Vicky post_id=48431 time=1610132501 user_id=397]
Hi @RS
As far as the coupons. Most they sent me are rejected. I go hunting on the web. Keep on trying different ones, until sometimes I get lucky.
I didn’t order from shoplc for a while, until after midnight, due to their increase in prices plus not accepting any coupons.
No way I was buying diamond earrings at their recent exorbitant prices, and without a coupon. (I double checked that it was returnable.)
I eventually found a coupon, but only for 20% that expired yesterday. None of the 31% coupons worked. I settled for the 20% coupon because the price on the earrings was lowered.
Of course, I have to pray the diamonds dont look like glue. They only had 2 pair left, so I am risking that its a return because of very poor quality diamonds. 😖
Shoplc is losing alot of business by changes in shipping prices, increase in selling price, and removing most coupons.
The other shopping channels, took advantage of these changes and stole alot of business from SLC. I just bought 23 pieces of jewelry from others that had much better prices and quality, for holiday gifts.
For years, 90% of the gifts I bought were from shoplc. until THINGS DETERIORATED here.
Also Using comps where the real price is whited out is not ethical. Shoplc shows only the original price, and whites out the real price. They are not fooling most.
My friends wont buy from them because they say they cant trust a company that uses altered comps.
Vicky
[/quote]
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Maybe "Delivering Joy" means one thing here and another thing entirely in India. It's possible they mean "delivering us FROM joy" and we have it all wrong. Maybe that's why they don't seem to grasp why we are unhappy. 🙃
15 x

Gemsnob

BamaBelle wrote:
3 years ago
Anyone else notice that all of the 31% and 35% coupons disappeared and prices increased at the exact moment a new, high profile host joined the network in 2020?? I’m sure they had to start charging more and giving less discounts to pay that salary.

quote=Vicky post_id=48431 time=1610132501 user_id=397]
Hi @RS
Vicky
[/quote]
That didn't happen when Chuck came. It's been going on since the summer before last, since a new prez took over.
Last edited by Gemsnob 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
13 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Hmmm...a coupon that essentially doesn't work on 90% of the stuff and they don't tell you that. Well surprise surprise!!!
16 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Hmmm...a coupon that essentially doesn't work on 90% of the stuff and they don't tell you that. Well surprise surprise!!!
🤪
9 x

Gemsnob

Maybe they should tell us what the coupons WILL work on.
12 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Maybe they should tell us what the coupons WILL work on.
They work on purchases of...

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
11 x