Guess what SLC?

RS

Guess what SLC?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

When the live t.v. presentation says shipping is $2.99 and I put the item in my cart and the shipping is actually $3.99...

I CANCEL THE ITEM!

And when you send me a “vip” discount and it doesn’t work?

I CANCEL THE ITEM!

Both out of principle.

Good morning to you but these tricks are not right.
14 x

Harlequin

Re: Guess what SLC?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:.... LC really gave you a coupon that DOSENT WORK!!!OH SNAP! Want to put another word in place of SNAP but I would get GROUNDED FOR THE THIRD TIME 🤔😫
14 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:.... LC really gave you a coupon that DOSENT WORK!!!OH SNAP! Want to put another word in place of SNAP but I would get GROUNDED FOR THE THIRD TIME 🤔😫
They sure did! Second one this week.

What exactly are they trying to accomplish here?
14 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol:
10 x

Harlequin

RS:...Two in 1 week 🤔😳. I DONT THINK, they think??? LC REALLY YOU SEND OUT BOGUS COUPONS 🤔😡
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:...Two in 1 week 🤔😳. I DONT THINK, they think??? LC REALLY YOU SEND OUT BOGUS COUPONS 🤔😡
They did. One was this morning sent to my phone. I don’t get it.

I consider shopping a sport. But sports are also supposed to fun.

It’s not fun with things like this.

Also not fun wondering why orders placed on Dec. 31 still say “in process”

Yippeeeeee
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , did you find your Avatar???
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @RS
It happens frequently that the shipping price changes at checkout.
As far as the coupons. Most they sent me are rejected. I go hunting on the web. Keep on trying different ones, until sometimes I get lucky.
I didn’t order from shoplc for a while, until after midnight, due to their increase in prices plus not accepting any coupons.
No way I was buying diamond earrings at their recent exorbitant prices, and without a coupon. (I double checked that it was returnable.)
I eventually found a coupon, but only for 20% that expired yesterday. None of the 31% coupons worked. I settled for the 20% coupon because the price on the earrings was lowered.
Of course, I have to pray the diamonds dont look like glue. They only had 2 pair left, so I am risking that its a return because of very poor quality diamonds. 😖
Shoplc is losing alot of business by changes in shipping prices, increase in selling price, and removing most coupons.
The other shopping channels, took advantage of these changes and stole alot of business from SLC. I just bought 23 pieces of jewelry from others that had much better prices and quality, for holiday gifts.
For years, 90% of the gifts I bought were from shoplc. until THINGS DETERIORATED here.
Also Using comps where the real price is whited out is not ethical. Shoplc shows only the original price, and whites out the real price. They are not fooling most.
Why dont they see, it makes them look like 3rd grade sellers.
My friends wont buy from them because they say they cant trust a company that uses altered comps.
Hope you all have a safe weekend !!❤️
Vicky
13 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS , did you find your Avatar???
Nope. I didn’t remove it, SLC did.

Alex W. Said he would look into why it’s gone.

It’s still gone.
8 x

Harlequin

A:....laughing bobble heads 😂🤣😊
4 x