I was CHARGED for FREE SHIPPING

RS

I was CHARGED for FREE SHIPPING

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And the CS agent through chat didn’t get the refund done like they said they would. No surprise there. Even with the assurance of “don’t worry”. They use that one a lot and when they say that...all the more reason TO worry.

Item ON AIR last night. Adi said FREE SHIPPING. Graphic showed free shipping.

I was charged shipping.

I requested a refund to my MOP and was ASSURED that would be done as soon as item was invoiced. It was not.

I would like that refund please.

I KNEW I shouldn’t have done it...I knew it! But daughter asked me for this item. If it had been something for me..I would have canceled.

And you bet...I have screenshots. Just in case I am told free shipping was never offered.
8 x

Gemsnob

Re: I was CHARGED for FREE SHIPPING

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I'm really, really starting to think there's a reason for all the charges, delayed refunds, etc. It is just not possible for a retailer to be this much of a wreck. I have to wonder what they gain from not being on the up and up. They have access to customers money when they shouldn't. Something is very wrong here. If they intended to fix problems, they would have done it by now because they've had a lot of time. Same thing, different day.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I'm really, really starting to think there's a reason for all the charges, delayed refunds, etc. It is just not possible for a retailer to be this much of a wreck. I have to wonder what they gain from not being on the up and up. They have access to customers money when they shouldn't. Something is very wrong here. If they intended to fix problems, they would have done it by now because they've had a lot of time. Same thing, different day.
I completely agree.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

CS tells me if something doesn’t drop off in 2 or 3 days to call BACK 😫.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
CS tells me if something doesn’t drop off in 2 or 3 days to call BACK 😫.
Once the order invoices it won’t change. I need to be refunded the shipping on this item. Per usual however moderators are AWOL. I was on hold with chat CS last night for 25 minutes. And that basically got me lip service. Not doing it again. Also not going to call. I shouldn’t have to keep after keeping after just to make sure SLC does the right thing.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
And the CS agent through chat didn’t get the refund done like they said they would. No surprise there. Even with the assurance of “don’t worry”. They use that one a lot and when they say that...all the more reason TO worry.

I was charged shipping.

I requested a refund to my MOP and was ASSURED that would be done as soon as item was invoiced. It was not.

I KNEW I shouldn’t have done it...I knew it! But daughter asked me for this item. If it had been something for me..I would have canceled.

And you bet...I have screenshots. Just in case I am told free shipping was never offered.
Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this! Looking into this, I see the previous representative did submit a refund notice for the order, but were unable to complete it as the order was not invoiced at the time of the interaction. Fortunately, however, I do see the order is now invoiced as of earlier today and have processed the refund myself to refund the shipping costs back to your method of payment. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
7 x

Harlequin

Well my last order was January first, already received. NOT ORDERING FOR A WHILE Tired of dealing with LC. YEAH a while back mods. We’re breathing down are backs!!! Now you can’t find one to help 🥴. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack 🙀😳
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I was charged shipping.

Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this! Looking into this, I see the previous representative did submit a refund notice for the order, but were unable to complete it as the order was not invoiced at the time of the interaction. Fortunately, however, I do see the order is now invoiced as of earlier today and have processed the refund myself to refund the shipping costs back to your method of payment. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
Thank you Mod Connor. I just checked and see that it is there pending. I appreciate you checking.

I know this is not in your control but if SLC actually had the free shipping activated on the website for these instances then the customers wouldn’t have to go chasing it down.

Thanks again 😊
6 x

Harlequin

RS:... you should ask moderator Conner for your Avatar back
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago