MODS!! I AM SO TIRED!! DO SOMETHING!!

DesertQueen

MODS!! I AM SO TIRED!! DO SOMETHING!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

I just received one of my orders. It was supposed to have 19 items. It only had 18 and shocks of shocks the missing item was the most expensive item in the order. It was a diopside ring. Also, what are your warehouse people thinking sending delicate jewelry in a giant bag loose? I had two necklace sets without a box just thrown in the bag. I'm just now opening earlier orders that I didn't have time to get to during the holidays. Already, I have another problem. This next order is also missing an item but it get worse. The order was thrown in the box unpackaged, meaning of the 21 items in this order only 7 were in any kind of package. The rest was literally thrown in without a plastic cover or gift box or bag! I have had multiple missing shipments and various missing items in shipments for which I was never compensated for and I expect to have this resolved this time because I'm done eating these losses. Giving how your warehouse people are performing at their jobs or I should say NOT performing I expect to find even more problems as I continue to open my multiple orders. Thank you for your prompt attention to these issues.
7 x

Harlequin

Re: MODS!! I AM SO TIRED!! DO SOMETHING!!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

😳 OMG!!! This is another example why I don’t order MUCH ANYMORE. I WOULD BE LIVID 😡
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Suggestion....email someone higher up on the totem pole. I email CS and copy a big wig.
Email format, first name dot last name @shoplc.com.
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
I just received one of my orders. It was supposed to have 19 items. It only had 18 and shocks of shocks the missing item was the most expensive item in the order. It was a diopside ring. Also, what are your warehouse people thinking sending delicate jewelry in a giant bag loose? I had two necklace sets without a box just thrown in the bag. I'm just now opening earlier orders that I didn't have time to get to during the holidays. Already, I have another problem. This next order is also missing an item but it get worse. The order was thrown in the box unpackaged, meaning of the 21 items in this order only 7 were in any kind of package. The rest was literally thrown in without a plastic cover or gift box or bag! I have had multiple missing shipments and various missing items in shipments for which I was never compensated for and I expect to have this resolved this time because I'm done eating these losses. Giving how your warehouse people are performing at their jobs or I should say NOT performing I expect to find even more problems as I continue to open my multiple orders. Thank you for your prompt attention to these issues.
Good Afternoon, DesertQueen!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this, it is inexcusable that something like this would happen! If you could, may you please provide the order and/or invoice numbers for the orders along with the items that arrived in this state in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com? With this, we can communicate with our Shipment and Warehouse teams and find out why this happened. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
2 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 3 years ago

Why am I not surprised? They need to revamp their entire shipping department!!!!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Suggestion....email someone higher up on the totem pole. I email CS and copy a big wig.
Email format, first name dot last name @shoplc.com.
@gemsnob, where do you find the first and last names of these "big wigs"?
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

@anniebelle
I did an internet search. I find the first and last name of the people in charge. I can't say anything here. Don't want to get booted. I've used this method for other companies too and get good results fixing whatever issue. I don't abuse it though. I think the big wigs here need to know what issues customers are having. Not sure if they don't know or don't care.
5 x