RS

Re: Necklace arrived broken...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
And here is a picture.

First of all...SLC STOP folding the necklaces. That is likely how it arrived broken. It was in a bag inside a larger bag with other items. Not any padding however.

Now...one of the little rings or loops on the side of the one flower is BROKEN! There are NO MORE of these necklaces.

What solution do you have for me SLC!❓❓❓❓⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

The necklace is otherwise very pretty.

Now what?

I will post pic in my next post.

@Moderator_Connor are you here still?
Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your message! I am sorry to hear and see this happened to your purchase! If you may, could you please provide the order or item information in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com, so that we can provide further assistance? Please feel free to tag any of us Moderators in the email, and we'd be happy to get this resolved. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this as we work to get this matter resolved.

Well...as I said I sent an email attn. to you. I received a reply to “send it back” from Dhruv B.

Send it back. I received a broken, defective item. Send it back.

Yet another person on here had a GOLD ring, and she lost a stone.

You refunded her money and told her to keep the GOLD ring.

Hmm.
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
And here is a picture.

First of all...SLC STOP folding the necklaces. That is likely how it arrived broken. It was in a bag inside a larger bag with other items. Not any padding however.

Now...one of the little rings or loops on the side of the one flower is BROKEN! There are NO MORE of these necklaces.

What solution do you have for me SLC!❓❓❓❓⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

The necklace is otherwise very pretty.

Now what?

I will post pic in my next post.

@Moderator_Connor are you here still?
Good Afternoon, RS!

Thank you for your message! I am sorry to hear and see this happened to your purchase! If you may, could you please provide the order or item information in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com, so that we can provide further assistance? Please feel free to tag any of us Moderators in the email, and we'd be happy to get this resolved. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this as we work to get this matter resolved.

Well...as I said I sent an email attn. to you. I received a reply to “send it back” from Dhruv B.

Hmm.
Good Evening, RS!

I am sorry to hear that! I have gone ahead and refunded the order back to your method of payment, as we were not trying to have you return the order like previously. I had let the agent know regarding this and I apologize that this occurred. Please disregard the agent's response. A return is not necessary, and you would expect the refund to reflect in your account within 3-5 business days, depending on your banking institute. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago

Good Afternoon, RS!

Hmm.
Good Evening, RS!

I am sorry to hear that! I have gone ahead and refunded the order back to your method of payment, as we were not trying to have you return the order like previously. I had let the agent know regarding this and I apologize that this occurred. Please disregard the agent's response. A return is not necessary, and you would expect the refund to reflect in your account within 3-5 business days, depending on your banking institute. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience!

I thank you very much @Moderator_Connor.

It is much appreciated.😊😊

If you would...please let someone know that folding necklaces is not good. This is the second folded one I’ve received and the other one was also broken. I posted about it before.

Again, I appreciate your helpfulness.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor ...you already did refund my card? I only ask because as this is a debit card any refunds show up in pending immediately. I do not see the refund.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I see it now. Thanks again😊😊
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi all: I received the Long pearl station necklace, which was broken in between pearls. I believe it sold out. It was beautiful and I didn’t want to return it. So I paid $26 to have the sterling silver soldered at the jewelers. Maybe it was a return, I’ll never know. 🌸🌸🌸
2 x