Shipping & handling

joy51

Shipping & handling

Post by joy51 » 3 years ago

Just bought the blue ring on air and was charged s & h ?? website says all orders are free shipping if over $50!!
4 x

Harlequin

Re: Shipping & handling

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Customer service always tells me the S/H will fall off the price in 3 to 5 days 🤔. I say WHAT EVER.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

joy51 wrote:
3 years ago
Just bought the blue ring on air and was charged s & h ?? website says all orders are free shipping if over $50!!
SAME! When I first clicked to add to my cart it showed ZERO shipping. Then I was charged.

ARGHHHHHHHHH😡😡😡😡

I love love love that ring though. I have the asscher blue moissanite ring they had last time and it’s GORGEOUS. I just happened to click over to the site and saw that ring being presented. HAD to have it💞💞
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Customer service always tells me the S/H will fall off the price in 3 to 5 days 🤔. I say WHAT EVER.
That is NOT true.

I mean....it’s not true that it falls off.

I wasn’t doubting that they tell you that.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

joy51 wrote:
3 years ago
Good Evening, joy51!

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to your order! If you may, could you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information? We'd be happy to get this corrected and ensure the shipping & handling costs are returned to you. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
joy51 wrote:
3 years ago
Good Evening, joy51!

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to your order! If you may, could you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information? We'd be happy to get this corrected and ensure the shipping & handling costs are returned to you. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience!
Uhm...The exact thing happened to me, same time, same item.

❓❓❓❓
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago

❓❓❓❓
Good Evening, RS!

I am sorry to hear this happened to you as well! Please feel free to send in an email as well with the order information and we'd be happy to get this correct for you, too.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

❓❓❓❓
Good Evening, RS!

I am sorry to hear this happened to you as well! Please feel free to send in an email as well with the order information and we'd be happy to get this correct for you, too.
Thank you Connor 😊😊
3 x

RikkM

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

@RS, and others....
what 'blue ring' is this everyone has their knickers in a twist over? I didn't watch last night and seem to have missed something :D
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
@RS, and others....
what 'blue ring' is this everyone has their knickers in a twist over? I didn't watch last night and seem to have missed something :D
Good morning! It is item #3721867 . I have an asscher cut blue and white moissanite ring and love the color. I hadn’t been watching the show yesterday either but logged on and the ring above was showing. It’s so pretty. There are still some left 🥰
2 x