Tired of Game Playing for Refund for returned Opatra Glow Mask

sjs

Tired of Game Playing for Refund for returned Opatra Glow Mask

Post by sjs » 3 years ago

I have returned the Opatra Glow Mask over a month ago. I still do not have a refund of money paid. I was told to use a different label since I didn't have the original label to return it. Unfortunately for me, I didn't keep part of the label so I would have the tracking info needed to check on return. I called numerous times to check on my refund and was told they hadnt received the item back to the warehouse. Then, the next thing was they couldnt tell if they received it since I did not have tracking info. I kept on searching for tracking info, while they were supposed to be checking on opatra mask.I called about 5 days later to see if they could tell me anything new, even though the last customer service agent implied I was not giving them enough time to check . I told him I would try to wait a week before I called back ,but I'm getting impatient and I really needed the money. The answer started out the same about they are still looking for it and I was getting upset and the guy started looking harder and said, no I did find other info. They can't give me a refund because the product has been used. I told them their was nothing stated on the TV auction about that return policy. In fact that was in December,when I ordered, and they were talking about customers having additional time to make sure if you want to keep an item ,that is until I believe January 15, I believe. How can you try an item without using it .This is not cheap and was an considerable purchase for me ,and if I didn't think it was for me or worth the money,I was going to return it. I gave no thought about it being a beauty and not being able to return it. Last Monday after i talked to them and found out their intentions, a lady from customer service called me and left me a message ( I missed her call ) She stated that the show did not say about it being returnable or not but they said something about registering it with Opatra. What does that have to do with me getting a refund. I hadn't done it ,till I was sure i was going to keep it. I called her back and of course had to leave a message, and it will be a week soon and have heard nothing, I was told it would be in 1-2 days I'd hear back. I would like this information and request that I am sending you to go to the President of ShopLC. I watch this channel all the time and order much more than I should. I would like a full refund of what I paid so far and also if it comes back to me in the mail, as I was told it would,then give me the info needed to return it back to you. Please send my refund of the returned Opatra Glow Mask, that I already paid, as soon as possible and please let me hear from you. Thank You

a
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name was in post
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Tired of Game Playing for Refund for returned Opatra Glow Mask

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

sjs wrote:
3 years ago
I have returned the Opatra Glow Mask over a month ago. I still do not have a refund of money paid. I was told to use a different label since I didn't have the original label to return it. Unfortunately for me, I didn't keep part of the label so I would have the tracking info needed to check on return. I called numerous times to check on my refund and was told they hadnt received the item back to the warehouse. Then, the next thing was they couldnt tell if they received it since I did not have tracking info. I kept on searching for tracking info, while they were supposed to be checking on opatra mask.I called about 5 days later to see if they could tell me anything new, even though the last customer service agent implied I was not giving them enough time to check . I told him I would try to wait a week before I called back ,but I'm getting impatient and I really needed the money. The answer started out the same about they are still looking for it and I was getting upset and the guy started looking harder and said, no I did find other info. They can't give me a refund because the product has been used. I told them their was nothing stated on the TV auction about that return policy. In fact that was in December,when I ordered, and they were talking about customers having additional time to make sure if you want to keep an item ,that is until I believe January 15, I believe. How can you try an item without using it .This is not cheap and was an considerable purchase for me ,and if I didn't think it was for me or worth the money,I was going to return it. I gave no thought about it being a beauty and not being able to return it. Last Monday after i talked to them and found out their intentions, a lady from customer service called me and left me a message ( I missed her call ) She stated that the show did not say about it being returnable or not but they said something about registering it with Opatra. What does that have to do with me getting a refund. I hadn't done it ,till I was sure i was going to keep it. I called her back and of course had to leave a message, and it will be a week soon and have heard nothing, I was told it would be in 1-2 days I'd hear back. I would like this information and request that I am sending you to go to the President of ShopLC. I watch this channel all the time and order much more than I should. I would like a full refund of what I paid so far and also if it comes back to me in the mail, as I was told it would,then give me the info needed to return it back to you. Please send my refund of the returned Opatra Glow Mask, that I already paid, as soon as possible and please let me hear from you. Thank You

a
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this is happening. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information and we would be more than happy to look into this for you.
3 x

TC

Post by TC » 3 years ago

This happened to me too only not w an expensive item like u have
I was pretty angry and mine was just 2 dog beds that
i returned and then they shipped them back
To me saying they were a hygiene product non returnble because of Covid. Not listed anywhere unless you spend an hour looking for the current return policy
I bet they cannot find your item because it is on its way back to you
My dog beds showed back up on my door weeks later
You may be stuck w your expensive “hygiene” beauty product
By the way- they took my angry post down
4 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 3 years ago

I'm going through the same exact thing with a very expenisive infrared Item I returned. ShopLC authorized a return but the shipping department has sent it back to me twice. I feel like I am in the twilight zone, and can not get this issue resolved. Some of the customer service representatives are unconcerned as though it is their money and we need to be chastised by them. It is very annoying and I will never make this type of purchase with ShopLC again. It is not worth the hassle, misinformation from customer service and the completely unreliable shipping department. I'm so sorry for you, and can feel your frustration. Don't be surprised if the item shows back up at your door, with no explanation. Good luck to you. I hope your issue is resolved!
3 x